H e l p :-)

Tlovesdesigner

blogger
Jul 10, 2012
Hello! I was thinking of getting either of the 2:

- Chanel 2.55 Jumbo in Lambskin Leather in the color Black with Gold or Silver Hardware (not really picky with the HW)

or the...

- Céline Mini Luggage bag in smooth leather (color I'm still deciding on)

What do you guys suggest? Xx

Chanel, hands down. The bag has been around for decades and will stay for decades. It's such classic that can be carried with jeans or a business suit. The Celine, while of the moment now is not going to be around for another decade. Chanel will be.

Which bag do you really love? I'm not a fan of either, so I can't speak to style. I would say that you should pick the one that you will enjoy the most.

Buy the one that speaks to you. Don't get one based on strangers' opinions. If you are specifically looking for a classic bag, get the Chanel, but not if you don't love it.

boxermom said:
Buy the one that speaks to you. Don't get one based on strangers' opinions. If you are specifically looking for a classic bag, get the Chanel, but not if you don't love it.

They both strongly appeal to me & I think each bag style is a classic of each brand. I mean - the 2.55 is a classic Chanel while the Mini Luggage is a classic Céline, that's just my opinion on both. Many have told me that I should get the Chanel, I hope everyone realizes I'm only 16 years old :smile: thank you.

Hello! I was thinking of getting either of the 2:

- Chanel 2.55 Jumbo in Lambskin Leather in the color Black with Gold or Silver Hardware (not really picky with the HW)

or the...

- Céline Mini Luggage bag in smooth leather (color I'm still deciding on)

What do you guys suggest? Xx

Hey you! I'd have to ask what you already have in your collection.

Both bags are lovely in their own right. That being said, the Chanel will remain a lovely bag forever and if you get it now, you may avoid future price increases, assuming you want to get one in the future.

Just wondering, do girls your age carry Chanel bags where you live? Or Luggage bags?

Best of luck with whatever you choose.

Aluxe said:
Hey you! I'd have to ask what you already have in your collection.

Both bags are lovely in their own right. That being said, the Chanel will remain a lovely bag forever and if you get it now, you may avoid future price increases, assuming you want to get one in the future.

Just wondering, do girls your age carry Chanel bags where you live? Or Luggage bags?

Best of luck with whatever you choose.

Hello! :smile: I have a Givenchy Nightingale and a YSL Muse only in my handbag collection, not much but I just started.

In my area, you rarely find girls my age wear designer handbags, many of them here don't like designer bags for reasons I can't point out :sad: sometimes, I see Louis Vuitton & Balenciaga.

Thank you! Xx