H E L P! Fendi Spy... Cognac?

riotstar

bag scout
Nov 10, 2005
154
0
L.A.
Before I go back home for the winter break, (Alas, I'm leaving Cali for the Windy City!) I'm deciding on whether I should just buy the last cognac spy bag @ Fendi in Southcoast, or wait for another color. I'm not really into the S/S 06 colors, but I don't know if I should wait....

I really need some input! Is cognac better than brown or petrol? I dunno if I should grab the last one (they put it on hold for me) or get on a waitlist. Help help!
 

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
936
0
35
If I have to choose between the three color.. I choose the petrol.. The deep color hooks me...
 

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
4,166
31
riotstar said:
Before I go back home for the winter break, (Alas, I'm leaving Cali for the Windy City!) I'm deciding on whether I should just buy the last cognac spy bag @ Fendi in Southcoast, or wait for another color. I'm not really into the S/S 06 colors, but I don't know if I should wait....

I really need some input! Is cognac better than brown or petrol? I dunno if I should grab the last one (they put it on hold for me) or get on a waitlist. Help help!
That's funny, I just let the cognac go in Bal harbour today over the phone!It's available now! I let it go because my Sa informed me that he is getting me the honey wisteria spy in Jan. I have the chocolate, (here's pictures to help you) but felt the cognac is more two toned bag compared to the other tone on tone spy bags .I mean the handles on my spy are the same as the bag, which I think looks richer than the cognac. The honey or white or petrol for spring is tone on tone. The handles are the same color as the bag.
 

Attachments

riotstar

bag scout
Nov 10, 2005
154
0
L.A.
Thank you Star! :love: Yeah, I'm having a hard time telling the difference between brown and cognac, since the pictures online are unreliable (the lighting throws it off!). I'll have to go check tomorrow, but I'll burn these pics in my memory. Thank you, thank you, thank you! =)
 

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
4,166
31
riotstar said:
Thank you Star! :love: Yeah, I'm having a hard time telling the difference between brown and cognac, since the pictures online are unreliable (the lighting throws it off!). I'll have to go check tomorrow, but I'll burn these pics in my memory. Thank you, thank you, thank you! =)
No problem....but now you have got me questioning if I did the right thing letting it go for the honey.... Tell me what you think tomorrow!!:wacko: It's too close in color to my chocolate right?
 

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
1,373
4
Humid USA
Star, your bag is gorgeous!! I decided on the chocolate myself! I definitely think the color is richer than the honey or cognac!! Thumbs up for us!!!!I just love it.
 

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
4,166
31
Lieu said:
Star, your bag is gorgeous!! I decided on the chocolate myself! I definitely think the color is richer than the honey or cognac!! Thumbs up for us!!!!I just love it.
Thank-you Lieu! When you see the rich color in real life, you will see how this color makes the spy bag look really classy and wearable for years! It's not as trendy, bohemian as the cognac. The cognac is more casual. The chocolate is more sophisticated.I am happy to have a twin!!!:love: Post pictures when you get it! If you can....it's a pain sometimes, I know.
 

bagaddict

Member
Dec 9, 2005
292
0
Los Angeles
It's funny, I OBSESSED about this bag for 2 months before I went down to Fendi to buy it. I went in so excited, the associate went to get the bag and my heart was beating wildly, I put it on my arm and THEN...

Nothing. We just didn't have a connection.

I like the black best but if I had to choose between all the colors you're looking at then I say the Chocolate. Have fun!
 

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
4,166
31
bagaddict said:
It's funny, I OBSESSED about this bag for 2 months before I went down to Fendi to buy it. I went in so excited, the associate went to get the bag and my heart was beating wildly, I put it on my arm and THEN...

Nothing. We just didn't have a connection.

I like the black best but if I had to choose between all the colors you're looking at then I say the Chocolate. Have fun!
That happened to me when I was waiting for the Fendi Velvet squirrel spy bag!:sick: To each his own....
 

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
4,166
31
Wellow, Lieu, Riotstar.......help?
What color after the chocolate and honey do you like? Blue, White or cognac. I let go of the cognac.... think I need a white one still wellow ( can you post a picture again?)...can't decide on the third color ( I love my spy, can you tell?). I am getting the honey. So that will be 2, my third?Which color? I am going to be in the sun for awhile soon! so I will not bring the chocolate, SO IT'S BLUE, TAN ,WHITE , or COGNAC. :wacko:... i KNOW THIS IS A CRAPPY PICTURE OF OUR BELOVED SPY.
 

Attachments

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
1,373
4
Humid USA
What a difficult decision. If I could have another spy, I would buy the white one, then blue, then cognac...wait! They're all beautiful colors!! Too hard...sorry, I can't decide myself:smile: