H. E. Double Hockey Sticks.

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Here I am sitting at work minding my own business.... perusing tPF when a coworker comes by carrying the gosh darn cutest Coach leather satchel. She proceeds to tell me she just picked it up from the Coach outlet and that they had a whole bunch of bright summer bags available.

This must be what hell is like. Sitting at work knowing that the outlet, which is bufu far away, has my HG in stock. I have been searching for a pebbled leather satchel for EVER! :hysteric: Add conflict to it all I have zero cashola because I am saving up for vacation which is in 2 weeks. I am seriously considering begging DH for not only a trip to the outlet but also for a new bag. I don't see this going over well. :s

Here I am sitting at work minding my own business.... perusing tPF when a coworker comes by carrying the gosh darn cutest Coach leather satchel. She proceeds to tell me she just picked it up from the Coach outlet and that they had a whole bunch of bright summer bags available.

This must be what hell is like. Sitting at work knowing that the outlet, which is bufu far away, has my HG in stock. I have been searching for a pebbled leather satchel for EVER! :hysteric: Add conflict to it all I have zero cashola because I am saving up for vacation which is in 2 weeks. I am seriously considering begging DH for not only a trip to the outlet but also for a new bag. I don't see this going over well. :s

I feel your pain! My closest outlet is over 3 hours away, hence I've only been there once! Maybe there will be an outlet close to your vacation destination? The first thing I did when we booked Disney for August was get on here and ask about outlets near there!

I feel your pain! My closest outlet is over 3 hours away, hence I've only been there once! Maybe there will be an outlet close to your vacation destination? The first thing I did when we booked Disney for August was get on here and ask about outlets near there!

Vacation is on Maui.... I don't think they have outlets there... although I could be wrong. :crybaby:

You should tell her that you will buy it from her, LOL! Maybe she will sell it and get another one, haha

LOL good thinking. :tup: She already took off for the other site though. :Push: I was hoping there were other colors. Her's was chocolate and I am really hoping for a brightly colored one.

I know!! Tell hubby you will wear it around you hotel room in Maui naked!:nuts::graucho:

:roflmfao: Now we are talking. There is definitely potential there! :graucho:

I know!! Tell hubby you will wear it around you hotel room in Maui naked!:nuts::graucho:

I have to second this!!!! I was going to suggest telling him what a peaceful state of mind you would be in while on your vacation, but this is so much better. I am putting this on the list for future reference, it would so work with my DH.