H.com to store

fatcat2523

Addicted to H
O.G.
Dec 5, 2009
Not sure if anyone experience this before...I know H tries to min transfer between stores and worldwide search. But does anyone experience pulling items off from H.com by store. I saw something online and want to buy it now...however I want to get it through store so it count in my profile. Have anyone tries before???

A lot of companies, including H, run their online store separate from their brick & mortar stores. It is my understanding that H.com purchases will go in the computer just as your purchases from your boutique does.

A lot of companies, including H, run their online store separate from their brick & mortar stores. It is my understanding that H.com purchases will go in the computer just as your purchases from your boutique does.

I've heard the same. If you buy something online, when anyone in the company sees your customer profile, they will also see that purchase.

Of course, this doesn't help building a relationship - or rack up your bought item count - with a particular SA.

But I'm sure that if you go ask your SA to find one, she will be able to! There are rarely things online that a SA can't procure!