H.com reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone here for a reveal?

Attached Files:

2. I'm here!

3. I'm here. I'd love to see what's in all those orange boxes.

4. First up, my Beverly Hills Twilly...now I'm thinking maybe I should have bought a pair. What do you think?

Attached Files:

5. This is a special find to replace the exact one I lost 7 years ago. I bought one in '06 to be used as key chain for my car key but alas! It fell off without me knowing after less than a year using it. I'm so glad I am able to buy another one! :smile: I must be careful this time round.

Attached Files:

6. I'm here I'm here! Lovely twilly, can't wait to see what else you got...

7. Olga charms in both palladium and permabrass. Had to grab these since some SAs were informed that these would be discontinued!

Attached Files:

8. Last but not least, my paddock bag charms...

Attached Files:

9. Gold/capucine

Attached Files:

10. Very exquisite charms congratulations

11. Thanks bagidiotic! I love your leather bracelet collection!!

12. A perfectly charming reveal PP :yes: thank you

13. Very cute collection. Your bags will be all blinged up now.

14. Were all these charms found on H.com US? I've been stalking the site for these, but to no avail. Is it listed under leather accessories or handbag accessories? TIA

15. I adore dolling my bags up and changing their looks weekly. You have a great set here. Wahhooooo!!