H Clutch Reveal

Miss Al

Dreaming of H
O.G.
Feb 16, 2013
For those of you who remember, my resolution for 2017 was to stop buying Bs/Ks and to add a H clutch to my collection. Let me share my H clutch journey.

My first Jige - Noir swift
2016-12-20-20-20-57-308.jpeg

I loved the Jige so much. Soon after, I got my second Jige. I just had to bring her home. Here she is... little Ms Sunshine.

My second Jige - Jaune Poussin /Craie Doblis. Isn't she special.
2017-02-11-16-33-28-877.jpeg

After two Jiges, I was ready to get a Kelly Pochette. It was not easy to get hold of one. I was offered Glycine swift KP but I passed on it as I didn't like the color with swift leather.

As I was about to give up, I was offered little Ms Bubblegum.

2017-04-13-13-39-30-218.jpeg
My first KP - Rose Azalea swift in ghw. I am overjoyed. Thanks for letting me share.

Group shot of my H clutch family

2017-04-13-13-45-48-388.jpeg

For those of you who remember, my resolution for 2017 was to stop buying Bs/Ks and to add a H clutch to my collection. Let me share my H clutch journey.

View attachment 3666137

I loved the Jige so much. Soon after, I got my second Jige. I just had to bring her home. Here she is... little Ms Sunshine.

View attachment 3666138

After two Jiges, I was ready to get a Kelly Pochette. It was not easy to get hold of one. I was offered Glycine swift KP but I passed on it as I didn't like the color with swift leather.

View attachment 3666140
My first KP - Rose Azalea swift in ghw. I am overjoyed. Thanks for letting me share.

View attachment 3666141
Your nice resolution turned out to be better than scoring a B. Love Ms. Bubblegum. I only have one SLG in Rose Azalea but loves the saturation. It is just a happy color. Congrats.

Reactions: Miss Al
Your nice resolution turned out to be better than scoring a B. Love Ms. Bubblegum. I only have one SLG in Rose Azalea but loves the saturation. It is just a happy color. Congrats.
I first got a rose azalea carmenita and I got hooked to the color. I am so thankful to my H fairies.
So many new h members joining your family
They looking fabulous
Congratulations
Thank you so much dear. Love your collection too.

View attachment 3666137

View attachment 3666138

View attachment 3666140

View attachment 3666141

You've found yourself 3 beautiful clutches in the 1st quarter of the year, you did amazing well! And look at the colors, they are so pretty & rare too. :flowers: Congratulations! Good start of 2017!

Wow! In love with all three:love:
The black swift is so classic, and the doblis so special.
The Kelly pochette is so gorgeous as well, and fun with a pop colour.
Good finds, and such a nice way to start 2017:tup:

View attachment 3666137

View attachment 3666138

View attachment 3666140

View attachment 3666141
Beautiful H clutch. Congrats

Congrats, Miss Al!!!! We are twin on the KP. Isn't the color lovely!

View attachment 3666137

View attachment 3666138

View attachment 3666140

View attachment 3666141