H Belt - Question about leather

mscupcake

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Has anyone experienced denim transfer on their reversible belt strap? I received an H belt for my birthday last summer (gold/black) and since then, have only worn it with dresses and slacks.

I previously had a bad experience with denim on my Gris T Birkin, so I'm wondering if I need to be careful. It would be a bit of a bummer, because I could really live in jeans :P

Thanks in advance!

If you read through docride's thread, you'll find lots of information about color transfer on leather and how to protect. It's here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-r...-bag-nightmares-leather-care-info-295160.html

Good luck!

Has anyone experienced denim transfer on their reversible belt strap? I received an H belt for my birthday last summer (gold/black) and since then, have only worn it with dresses and slacks.

I previously had a bad experience with denim on my Gris T Birkin, so I'm wondering if I need to be careful. It would be a bit of a bummer, because I could really live in jeans :P

Thanks in advance!

i wear my white belt all the time with my jeans (i wear the reverside which is blue jean) so the white side always face my jeans but haven't had any problems.