H Belt - Question about leather

mscupcake

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Hillsborough, CA
Has anyone experienced denim transfer on their reversible belt strap? I received an H belt for my birthday last summer (gold/black) and since then, have only worn it with dresses and slacks.

I previously had a bad experience with denim on my Gris T Birkin, so I'm wondering if I need to be careful. It would be a bit of a bummer, because I could really live in jeans :P

Thanks in advance!

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
USA
I haven't but I remember that someone else from this board mentioning it, just can't remember the details though.

markova

Hermès Lover
O.G.
Jan 7, 2009
Land of Chocolate
If you read through docride's thread, you'll find lots of information about color transfer on leather and how to protect. It's here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-r...-bag-nightmares-leather-care-info-295160.html

Good luck!

Has anyone experienced denim transfer on their reversible belt strap? I received an H belt for my birthday last summer (gold/black) and since then, have only worn it with dresses and slacks.

I previously had a bad experience with denim on my Gris T Birkin, so I'm wondering if I need to be careful. It would be a bit of a bummer, because I could really live in jeans :P

Thanks in advance!

Aug 29, 2006
I have noticed a little bit of color transfer on the gold togo side of my H belt. It's not extremely noticeable though.