H belt color combinations

partialtopink

partialtopink.com
O.G.
Nov 14, 2007
I currently own the black/tan reversible H belt, but I'd like to add a white to my collection. My Hermes SA said the white does not come in Togo, and it is only available with the dove grey reversible color. I was fairly certain that when I bought my first H Belt, there was a belt that was available in white/dark brown.

My questions are:
1. Is there a white belt in Togo leather?
2. What color options include the white?

Thanks

I've seen white Epsom with Natural Chamonix, White Epsom with Orange, White with Lagon, and in the thinner Constance version White with Epsom.

I would love love love love White with Rouge Garrance!!!!

There are some on the H website for the US.

I've seen white Epsom with Natural Chamonix, White Epsom with Orange, White with Lagon, and in the thinner Constance version White with Epsom.

I would love love love love White with Rouge Garrance!!!!

There are some on the H website for the US.

What color is that greyish beige called? Natural Chamonix? What color is Lagon?

it is my understanding that the combo changes from year to year, including color and leather type.

so if you don't see one you like now, you can always wait.

^^Yes, I was going to add that during the Spring you often see more of the white combos. I've also seen: Vert Anis/White, Vert Anis/Rose Dragee last spring. :smile:

pinkchampagne, Lagon (lagoon) is a very strong, clear turquoise. I think it's a love-it-or hate-it colour. There may well be some pics of it in the blue reference thread. HTH!

Thanks girls.. I ended up buying the taupe-ish grey/white combo and shiny palladium buckle today as an early birthday present for myself. It seems to be the most practical color combination, although I did like the blue jean/white combo as well. I don't seem to wear blue very well, though.