H belt color combinations

partialtopink

www.partialtopink.com
O.G.
Nov 14, 2007
New Jersey
www.partialtopink.com
I currently own the black/tan reversible H belt, but I'd like to add a white to my collection. My Hermes SA said the white does not come in Togo, and it is only available with the dove grey reversible color. I was fairly certain that when I bought my first H Belt, there was a belt that was available in white/dark brown.

My questions are:
1. Is there a white belt in Togo leather?
2. What color options include the white?

Thanks

Sep 12, 2008
If you mean the 32mm belts kit, white also comes with blue epsom on the reverse.

Attachments

Last edited:

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I've seen white Epsom with Natural Chamonix, White Epsom with Orange, White with Lagon, and in the thinner Constance version White with Epsom.

I would love love love love White with Rouge Garrance!!!!

There are some on the H website for the US.

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
^^Yes, I was going to add that during the Spring you often see more of the white combos. I've also seen: Vert Anis/White, Vert Anis/Rose Dragee last spring. :smile:

Sep 12, 2008
There are also usually more colour combinations available in store than on the site. My store has a LOT more than is on the UK site, and I presume other countries will be the same.

oonagh113

Jul 19, 2009
pinkchampagne, Lagon (lagoon) is a very strong, clear turquoise. I think it's a love-it-or hate-it colour. There may well be some pics of it in the blue reference thread. HTH!

partialtopink

www.partialtopink.com
O.G.
Nov 14, 2007
New Jersey
www.partialtopink.com
Thanks girls.. I ended up buying the taupe-ish grey/white combo and shiny palladium buckle today as an early birthday present for myself. It seems to be the most practical color combination, although I did like the blue jean/white combo as well. I don't seem to wear blue very well, though.