H belt buckle

hermesex

Sofa King BV-LV-H-ed
I am interested to know the official name of the H belt buckle with stripe pattern, is that called "calendre"? Also i have come accross the H silver buckle with pattern engravings on it, what is this style called? Thanks everyone.

ueynah

H Fanatic
Feb 26, 2009
Behind the Orange Curtain
I think the silver buckle with pattern engravings may be part of the Touareg collection. These are made from sterling silver and individually hand engraved, so each piece is unique from one another. Furthermore, this type of buckles can be purchased alone (without the belt) rather than having to be purchased as a complete belt kit.

mikelocw

Jun 4, 2008
Touareg is timeless. My SA told me that they were finished by Africans originally ( many years ago). Nowadays, it appears mainly for 5382 (H) buckles and a new style Oval shaped buckles (Not sure for the name). Both in sterling Silver.

ueynah

H Fanatic
Feb 26, 2009
Behind the Orange Curtain
Touareg also is available for pendants and locks as part of the sterling accessories. I have a Hermes Touareg pendant and I believe you can find odd jewelry pieces that also belong to this collection.

I just saw some Touareg pieces from Luxury Shop (see internet resellers from the Reference sections).

The belt buckles are still widely available and as far as I am aware, are not discontinued at all.

knapsu

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Paris
The striped one is just called Boucle Striee, or at least that's what they wrote on the receipt in Paris.