H-Anon Members - notice

Oh dear this is so not good news!!! I'm heading to H tomorrow!!! No comment on the knee pads...my champagne taste on the beer budget??!! - well something had to give!

Oh dear this is so not good news!!! I'm heading to H tomorrow!!! No comment on the knee pads...my champagne taste on the beer budget??!! - well something had to give!

LOL...DH requests one knee-pad "treatment" per 1K... :wtf: That's kind of a lot, don't you think??? :shrugs: Hmmm...he knows I am "going in" today...he considers this both a potential blessing and a curse... Who is greedy now??? Not me, I think...

LOL...DH requests one knee-pad "treatment" per 1K... :wtf: That's kind of a lot, don't you think??? :shrugs: Hmmm...he knows I am "going in" today...he considers this both a potential blessing and a curse... Who is greedy now??? Not me, I think...

sounds like a win-win situation for everyone, no??!!:graucho: :nuts:

You don't think I would be "giving" a bit much in this case??? I really thought one "treatment" per bag should be sufficient... Greedy DH... :shame:

I feel if we were talking a LV bag here, OPB (one per bag) would be sufficient, but alas, these are Hermes and worth o so much more lol!:wtf:

D-Teddy comes out of hibernation to say 1 "treatment" per bag *cracks Hermes whip*

Wow! My DH loves you!!! And Shoes!!!

LOL...okay, let's say I purchase a Kelly/Birkin we are talking $6-8K with tax here... I say at least 50% should be considered downpayment for SoCal's Christmas present (so DH is already taking her to Thailand in January...she still needs something to open)... Balance due to DH is 3-4 "treats"???

Treatments??? :shame: I thought i was the only one who used "treatments" for bags!:shame:
:roflmfao: I'm SO GLAD i'm not the only one!!! But we're talking about MORE than one per 1k. aaaak! lol