H and joie de vivre ~ MaiTai in Provence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam - have not seen the movie yet, will be great to spot some nice H scarves

baggiegirl - u hv to visit sg soon:smile: we sure can pig out and shop out too

scarf addict - nope... i am going down to the store tom, will ask them.

MissM - DS is much better in most of the games.. he has lots of games install on my iphone.

forgot to mention, if anyone saw"Its Complicated", did you think that Meryl Streep
was wearing an "H" scarf in two scenes? I thought I saw an Ex Libris pochette around
her neck in one in a purple color ( maybe I was just dreaming)! An a 90 in another
scene, couldn't tell what design it was. Just curious, did I see or was my mind just
obsessing over "H"! I'm thinking we had better go on H,com this week before the first
and the dreaded price increase!

I was wondering the same thing, pamella, but just couldn't make up my mind, as mainly I was just too busy laughing my head off.:P

What a fun and entertaining movie, and Meryl Streep? Simply the most talented actress out there. Loved the supporting cast too.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all the kind wishes. I arrived in Hong Kong safely in one piece last night without any delay except a nightmare at the Seattle airport on the day after Christmas. Check in line was a mess at the Delta/Northwest counter !!

Already stopped by the H stop near my parents' house. It was a temporary shop they put in the mall for Christmas (posted by Lutz back in November). I held back on my purchase since we're having a TPF meeting on Wednesday and will be stopping by a bigger H store afterwards. They have quite a few selection but I didn't see any 2010 collection. At the Tokyo airport, there were lots of Evelyns and Bolides but no birkin.

Robee: As usual, your food photos are making everyone salivate !!

Status
Not open for further replies.