H-anal???

i'm careful in bathrooms, but not more so with an hermes than with any other possession.
other than that, for such a control freak, it is pretty incredible that no, i don't go out of my way to do anything particular to or for my bag. i don't put it down on a floor, and i do stuff it with something if i know i won't be using it that day, but that's it.

I think we all need a lady in waiting:cutesy:to hold our bags for us, and otherwise assist us with them when we're out and about......and.....to carefully clean, return them to our purse closets and take care of said Hermes when we return home or to our palaces.

Do any of you have, or are any of you considering some arrangement like this? DH and I are discussing the feasibility of hiring a lovely woman for this role in my life. Goodness knows, at my age, I deserve someone like this:yes:

Do you wipe down your bag ever night? Yes.

Do you try to balance in crazy ways in restrooms to protect your precious baby from germs? Not really, I have put it on the floor if I had to. I carry a cloth with me to clean it once I am finished in the ladies room.

Do you rub the hw of fingerprints on and off all day? Sometimes.

Do you send your bag to the spa twice a year? I will be. It's going in soon.

Do you not let anyone touch your bag? If someone would like to touch my bag, I make sure they have clean hands. If hands are dirty, stay back.

Are you in fear someone will steal your bag? All the time.

I am really trying hard to get over my fears. It was meant to be out and about, not stored in my closet.

None of the above.

I DO like to arrange them by color, then rearrange them by size, then rearrange them by alphabetical order, then rearrange them by...

This pretty much goes on until Mr. GGA starts yelling "Oh for the love of all that's holy...Just put the d**n bags down and go to sleep.

Sigh.

Do you wipe down your bag ever night? Nope...not unless I see a big stain or something dirty...
Do you try to balance in crazy ways in restrooms to protect your precious baby from germs? Hmm...if I can rest it on top of the toilet paper dispenser - i do. Otherwise; on the floor :sad:
Do you rub the hw of fingerprints on and off all day? Nope...
Do you send your bag to the spa twice a year?
Nope...
Do you not let anyone touch your bag?
Nope...but I realize when most people look/touch your bag they are always so ROUGH with it! :sad: But if its a H-lover its okay or if its a close friend I'll warn them "be careful!"
Are you in fear someone will steal your bag? Nope...no one seems to think my H bags cost much...they'ld much rather target the lady carrying a Coach or LV...hehhehe

We all have our H quirks or we have heard other quirks that were too funny, crazy, or wild.

Like...
Do you wipe down your bag ever night?
Do you try to balance in crazy ways in restrooms to protect your precious baby from germs?
Do you rub the hw of fingerprints on and off all day?
Do you send your bag to the spa twice a year?
Do you not let anyone touch your bag?
Are you in fear someone will steal your bag?

Whatever your quirks please share; and if you heard something that you loved off the boards, this is the place to post. I am curious.

(Please understand this is all in fun and not to hurt any feelings):nogood:

Yeap!:tup: All of the above except sending it to the H spa.
Not yet for being way too careful.:P

Do you wipe down your bag ever night? No
Do you try to balance in crazy ways in restrooms to protect your precious baby from germs? Well, I wouldn't let my bags touch anything gross if that is what you mean....
Do you rub the hw of fingerprints on and off all day? No
Do you send your bag to the spa twice a year? No
Do you not let anyone touch your bag? Yes, within reason
Are you in fear someone will steal your bag? No - where I live, everyone has logo bags. Nobody knows what my bags are.

Susi, I volunteer to be your lady in waiting!

KB..he he I guess I am not too anal..(I hate this word) lol.

1. Not every night. It really depends on where I go..if I took the bag to a place like supermarket, I dep. will wipe my baby before she goes to sleep.

2. Yes. I have too. I can't stand the thought of my baby expose to the germ in the bathroom.

3. Not all day but I usually maybe a couple of times lol..:P

4. No. I guess right now they are all still a very good shape.:yes:

5. Family, friend..can touch but with care!. The answer is NO for a stranger thought! Well, unless that person ask to touch the bag politely..maybe..

6. Sometimes..

d:heart:

We all have our H quirks or we have heard other quirks that were too funny, crazy, or wild.

Like...
1. Do you wipe down your bag ever night?
2. Do you try to balance in crazy ways in restrooms to protect your precious baby from germs?
3. Do you rub the hw of fingerprints on and off all day?
4. Do you send your bag to the spa twice a year?
5. Do you not let anyone touch your bag?
6. Are you in fear someone will steal your bag?

Whatever your quirks please share; and if you heard something that you loved off the boards, this is the place to post. I am curious.

(Please understand this is all in fun and not to hurt any feelings):nogood: