GZ for Balmain sizing help

I have three GZ for Balmain pairs and in every single instance, I went up half a size. Same with two of my friends, also went up half a size when they bought GZ for B boots. We all wear different sizes, but oddly enough we all went up half a size for GZ for B.

hmmm, maybe I'm weird but I find all GZ (and GZ for Balmain) to be very TTS. But then again, booties are always good to go up .5 size...in case you wear socks, etc.

katran26-You must be blessed with narrow feet :smile:.Boots are safe from heel slippage so i guess i can get away with a looser fit. ^^

LOL! I think they are a *bit* on the narrow side, but the length is a true size 8, so in most designer I can fit an 8 (except Louboutin, where I have anything from 37.5 to 39.5! lol)

i found the GZ for Balmain shoes to all be TTS for me but I DO have narrow feet and I went with my normal 35 in my boots and sandal pump heels =)

im in the same boat right now... all the GZ for balmain that i want are from past season and so im on evilbay searching for these boots... and i might need a 41... but there is none... only a 40 and 39.5
OP please comment on the sizing again. did the 41 fit well? or would you have fit in a 40 as well?