gym girls what do u do re wallet

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
Ok I find myself going to the gym more and more
What do u gym girls do re wallet? I don't really want to leave my lv zcp in the lockers. I just need my health insurance and a bit of cash and gym card.

Do u take ur pricey wallet or transfer jsut a few things to ur gym bag?

Alternatively I can carry health card, cash amd gym card in a small cles or something in my purse to make switching for the gym faster

What is the best solution? Thx

for the gym i just use a coach wristlet I'll throw my license a few bucks and it still has enough room for my cell & ipod. I just use the clip to hang it off the handle of the treadmill/elliptical I don't use a locker at my gym.

My Y has those little lockers for keys and small items in the front lobby and I use that. Whatever you do...DON'T leave a purse or valuables in your car at the gym. Thieves scout people out at gyms because they know women will just hide their purse under the seat. I work at the Y and it happens all of the time.

i don't take a wallet. i have an iphone case that holds a couple of cards and some cash- it is called the book book. it is great so i just take that and my keys. don't have to move things each time i don't want to take my wallet.