Gwyneth Paltrow's Guide To Wearing Six-inch Heels:

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York
Employ a bodyguard to help you stay upright

Mind how you go: Gwyneth Paltrow clutches her bodyguard to avoid any embarrassing tumbles on the steps of an exclusive restaurant in Paris yesterday

The offenders: The patent brown and black platforms - complete with fringed zip and six-inch heels - added a touch of excitement to an otherwise sombre blue outfit
Well-heeled: Paltrow in a pair of Gladiator-style boots earlier this month in New York and another pair of mighty stillettos in Berlin today

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I'm not sure I'd pair most of those shoes with the outfits she chose, but I love both platformed pairs! I'm not a big fan of the gladiator-style shoes, especially with that dress.

lucywife

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
She looks more and more like her mother.
Those shoes are killers in every meaning.

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Not a fan of these shoes. I like only the patent black ones she's wearing on the last pic.

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
I think ALL the shoes are ugly, lol! I don't like to do more than a 3 inch heel either. I have enough issues w/ walking to the office and parking garage on brick paved areas in 3 inch, let alone more than that!

Cherrasaki

99% Angel
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I don't think those shoes really suit her. She can wear anything because she's so tall and slim but I'd like to see her experimenting with other styles too.