Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers Fragrance!!

Saw these at Macy's and I am in LOVE with the G fragrance! Baby smells like Love's Baby Soft and Angel smells like coconut, but I like Love and Music as well. The price points are fantastic!

I dont know if somebody already mentioned it, but they are going to be carried at Beauty.com too starting September 10. They are so incredibly cute. I dont have high hopes that I will love the scent....it just looks like it would smell to "young" for my usual tastes - but I cant wait to see!

I smelled them all and like a couple. I didn't get them though because I'm banned and can't really justify spending money on perfumes (no matter how inexpensive) just because they are cute.

Willpower. :s

The Harajuku Coffret is a collectors dream

I love limited editions, I adore cute quirky things and I love fragrance. Hence you can see why I've turned into a quivering ball of desire after looking at these coffrets. Rather then have to choose just one of the delectable Harajuku fragrances you can have all five in gorgeous little pots! They cost a bargainous $60 from Sephora, and you now have the option of changing your Harajuku style as often as you wish! (Plus they'd be great in your purse).
These solid perfumes come in a ll the fragrances, so whether you're loving G (the Gwen Stefani option) or Baby (a sugar-fest) you're sure to have at least one you love.

http://www.kissandmakeup.tv/3.html

I bought the Gwen one. I liked it initaly, it was sweet and tropical. Then after having it on for a few hours, all these other spicy notes started to come out...it became even better!