Gwen Stefani

I saw her in person last week at a taping of The Voice. She looks great and not to overdone other than the botox. She's also not as tiny as I thought she would be. Kelly actually looks thinner in person than on tv.
I think Kelly lost quite a bit of weight......I would expect Gwen would be thin and average or taller height

Her first dress to her first husband had a 'I'm too cool to wear a white bridal gown' vibe and these dresses have a stripper bridal gown vibe. lol
That pink dress was iconic, one of Galiano master piece. So romantic and unique.
One of my friend, married in pink in the eighties as it was her signature color.
I loved the idea, her family not so much. :lol:

More about the dresses designed by Wang

Her first dress to her first husband had a 'I'm too cool to wear a white bridal gown' vibe and these dresses have a stripper bridal gown vibe. lol

That pink dress was gorgeous! And inspired a wedding dress dip dye trend!

Not loving this current dress - not my style. But it suits her and it's fun. Appropriate for a second wedding in a more casual and carefree setting. Looks like they went ahead and had fun in making the celebration their own!

Both dresses reflected her style at the time. The pink one had No Doubt's Return of Saturn album vibes. This second one looks very much like a lot of the stuff she has been wearing lately.

Looking forward to more photos and details from the wedding. I love weddings and I love Gwen!

I love her esthetic
I was a HUGE L.A.M.B. fan back in the day. Not the clothes but her bags and footwear were top rate for their niche
I was a huge L.A.M.B. fan, too! They used to make amazing bags. I follow this incredible leather craftsman on YouTube (Steve from Bedo’s Leatherworks). He works a lot on LV bags and other brands, as well intricate shoe repairs. Much to my delighted surprise he just uploaded a repair of the Mandeville in Chain Plaid (I legit squealed when I saw this). It’s good to know that there are still L.A.M.B. lovers out there (this one shelled out $600+ for the repair). Just when I thought we were a dying breed, lol.

I was a LAMB fan, too! Had just about all of the clothing and bags. Going through my old photos and it's crazy the stuff I had. The bags were amazing!

And after all of that I have only one pair of LAMB sneakers shoved in the back of a storage box. No bags, no clothing, nothing else left... :doh: