Gwen Stefani, L A.M.B for sportssac

1. Actually, I really like this bag, It is so durable and roomy. I use it sometimes when the weather is wet and snowy here in the City.

What do you think of the bag? Or The Le sport sac line ?

2. I am in LOVE with the tokidoki style!

3. Hi! I love Gwen Stefani and so does my daughter. I got her a Le Sportsac LAMB bag (the red one Gwen usually totes!) last year, and when I wanted to get some more, the saleslady at the store said that Gwen had already stopped designing for Le Sportsac. In fact, the bag I purchased was one her last lines.
    Would you know where her designs are available now? I only know of her SHOES at one of the big dept stores.
    Thanks!
    Love, Pia :smile:

4. the l.a.m.b. line is discontinued. your best bet is eBay :smile:

i personally LOVE the l.a.m.b. bags! they're cute.

5. I have a large red hobo bag and I love it!!! I recently purchased a matching red W.D.M.L.G.? Cashmere scarf to go with and they look cute together.

Good quality bags, seem to never get shabby. I paid retail for my bag $95 but now they are going for big bucks online! Crazy. They where just sitting at lord and taylor on discount. I should have picked them all up to flip on eBay to fund my LV obsession!
    Hindsight!
    Selena

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice