Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accessories curretnly avail as of 6pm at Saks Off 5th at The Block at Orange, California.

198517819397_0_0.jpg

198517782789_0_0.jpg

198517612549_0_0.jpg

oooh I definitely love that saddle wallet...I'm going to call first thing in the morning and hope it's not gone! does it look like regular saddle or lipstick to you ladies? I hope it's not the same scratched up lipstick one I saw about a month back...I'll have to ask when I call

also I sent out PM's of the pics, so if they don't work for anyone let me know, I'll repost...and I hope I got it to everyone, if not I didn't forget you I'm just frazzled and just got back from class!

oooh I definitely love that saddle wallet...I'm going to call first thing in the morning and hope it's not gone! does it look like regular saddle or lipstick to you ladies? I hope it's not the same scratched up lipstick one I saw about a month back...I'll have to ask when I call

Its hard to tell. But I will bet 5.00 its lipstick just for the hell of it.....aww maybe not..I dont know.:confused1: I will be going to Off Saks in the AM. I am gonna go ahead and return my rasta mandeville and get something bigger in rasta. I wont have to spend a dime! GREAT!:yahoo:

ok so I just went to the bloomies website to see if they have any new spring lamb (they only have the mod button blouse so far! how can they just have one piece??). I typed in l.a.mb.. and the site asked me "did you mean to type lame?" Gah! The website has caught on to my bf's favorite nickname for my favorite brand...

ok so I just went to the bloomies website to see if they have any new spring lamb (they only have the mod button blouse so far! how can they just have one piece??). I typed in l.a.mb.. and the site asked me "did you mean to type lame?" Gah! The website has caught on to my bf's favorite nickname for my favorite brand...

Uhh Bloomingdales ticks me off. They never have anything i need, my orders never go through enough to make it here..just BAD! I always type in lamb, and it brings everything they have up which is usually nothing much.

I think I am gonna get the montego, kingston, or westfield...it just depends on the prices..or maybe the lipstick mandeville. I dont know...I love how the rasta looks on the westfield though, the colors totally cover it which is HOT!

I was there about 7:00 (just missed ya LL!) and didn't see it :confused1:

^ I think many people would agree with you on the bloomingdales thing...I've only ordered from them once and it was alright.

I can't wait to see what you get for your new rasta bag though! I never really considered the westfield but I agree that the colors look great on that bag. :yes: but when you say lipstick mandeville I want you to get both!! I got my mandeville recently and can't stop carrying it, it gets lots of compliments! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.