Gwen Stefani Invites You To An Intimate Presentation of the LAMB FALL 2010 Collection

thank you soooo much lambbaby! i was hoping you would go to the event again this time!!! i fell in love with quite a few of those bags! the floral kinda print one, the black and white w red, and the lambie ones are love!

Thanks for posting these Lambbaby! These are definitely a step in a different direction but in a good way. Thank goodness! After the last few seasons I was starting to lose interest in L.A.M.B. bags, but a few of these definitely spark my interest.

That said, I can't decide if I like the Lamb sketch design or not. It's a bit too reminiscent of the sketching on the Prada fairy bags from 2008. They photograph nicely, but I personally don't think they look good on in real life. I wonder if they Lamb sketch bags are that way as well?

Attachments

• url.jpg
    url.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 259
^^Oh my! I had no idea that Prada made fairy bags like those! I LOVE fairies!!!!!!!!!! I also think that the L.A.M.B. ones are edgy-fun.

I'm in soooooo much trouble with these new bags now that I am viewing them again. I better start saving now- all my change... cut a cost somewhere.... um..... lol!

I'm guessing that the "M" and the "B" are on the back of the bag because based on the wallet, the "L" and "A" are on the front. LOVES!:heart::heart:

attachment.php

Thanks for sharing these with us! Oh how I wish I was in that showroom too! I am loving these new leather bags... with the whip-stitching, lots of zippers, buckles... just the kind of style I love. The hang tag and hanging zip pouches are cute additions too. I hope they're just as awesome in person once they're released.

I'm so glad to see LAMB coming back from the poor collections of the past several seasons. Seems like they put a bit more effort in finding direction. The new sig prints look funky and I like most of it. I don't like that lamb head (kinda creeps me out) and graffiti prints. And though the B&W stripe lining was very L.A.M.B., I don't mind the new changes to the lining. I just hope the material used doesn't feel thin and cheap. Nothing worse than feeling the cheap interior of an otherwise gorgeous bag/exterior.

I'm having a bit of a LAMBgasm. I'll continue to drool over these pics for the next couple of weeks. Thanks so much for taking the time to post all the photos, lambbaby!

Some hits and misses, but my favorite is the camo/floral/lace pattern (as everyone calls it, lol) -- personally I was going to describe it as 'smokey', for lack of a better word. I really like the tote, looks like it will probably replace the Westfield.

I really do love some of these bags, but I have to say it... I miss the black and white stripe :cry: It was such a signature element... I wish they'd bring it back for at least a few bags...