Gwen Stefani Invites You To An Intimate Presentation of the LAMB FALL 2010 Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here are the pics of the bags!!!

Attached Files:

2. :d

Attached Files:

3. I am in love with the lamb wallet

Attached Files:

4. The lamb backpack is to cute

Attached Files:

5. More.......

Attached Files:

6. ........

Attached Files:

7. New tags on bags

Attached Files:

8. Check out the new lining- no more black and white stripes

Attached Files:

9. Last bag- Check out the zippers

Attached Files:

10. Cool, thank you for sharing! I really like the tan and green bags, I don't understand the black and white blur type but the scribble lamb is pretty cute...

11. Hello All,

I was lucky enough to attend the Fall Collection yesterday and there is nothing better than being in a room filled with L.A.M.B- clothes, bags, shoes. As soon as I hit the room I became the "nutty girl" taking pics of all of the bags, and touching them. The show started late- right before 4 so I was in my own heaven until then. Some styles are hits and misses but that's the case with every collection. I fell in love with the backpack style and hope to add one to my collection. The leather is soft and yummy but thin, the pvc is still the same as the current collection- acid houndstooth etc. The lining is totally different- either black stripes or l.a.m.b lettering as shown in pics. I do have more to say but I am very tired- enjoy the pics and I will be back later to give more info.

12. love love love the red white red and black bag and the shoes!!:biggrin:

and that lamb wallet is total cutness!!

Thanx lambaby ;)xoxoxox

13. WOW!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts: What awesome pics lambbaby! Thank you!!!!:flowers:

I'm fascinated by the print on this bag & the backpack. At first I thought it was a camo print but now it looks like a floral pattern. Am I seeing it correctly?

[​IMG]

14. Oh wow thanks for taking the time to do this lambbaby! I see a couple things I like :smile:.

15. Lambbaby~ You ROCK!!! How awesome that you have some "insider" means! I'm very excited to hear/see more about the fall collection. There are quite a few of these bags that have my attention- a huge surprise to me from previous lines where I only liked maybe 1 or so. I may be in trouble (as I'm listening to Pink "Trouble" as I type this- lol)!