Gwen is gonna have a little lamb today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry if anyone thinks this is off topic but

http://perezhilton.com/2008-08-21-gwen-giving-birthfinally

Woo hoo!!!
    Gwen Stefani has been preggers for what seems like FOREVER. Well, not for much longer!
    In Touch Weekly is reporting that Stefani checked in to the hospital to deliver today, Thursday.
    The singer arrived at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and is scheduled to give birth via C-section today.
    Congrats to Gwen, Gavin and Kingston.
    Can't wait to find out the gender and the name!

2. yayyy! finally.. hope it's a girlll..

3. Good grief it's about time!! lol

4. THANK GOD!!!!! I was worried that baby was never comin out!! :sweatdrop:

5. Finally! She's looked ready to burst for awhile. Good for Gavin & Gwen!

6. I hope it's a girl too!! How swwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeettttttt!

7. Congratulations for her but I want her to wait 10 more days because that's my birthday :smile: August 31st. Rooting for a girl!

8. Happy Birthday- ahead of time! Love your pic there....... LAMB Icon!! I have a Girlfriend bag in Icon Teak (that's that rich brown color). Love it!

9. It's a Boy!
    named Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale. interesting.

10. Lol, my name is Knasarae so I have no room to talk cause I love my name! I definitely think it's an interesting name. Wonder what's the meaning behind it?

Kinda reminds me of all Frank Zappa's kids... or Bruce and Demi's kids: Rumer, Scout and Tallulah Belle!

11. Zuma Rossdale? It's different that's for sure. Not that bad though. But I'm glad she finally had the baby. She did not look comfortable at all.

12. omg that name is sooo not what i was expecting..

13. are we going to see a bag named Zuma soon ? :smile:

14. btw - those sunnies she has on looks nice. anyone know who makes them?

15. I'd give her a season. Then we'll see the Zuma. :yes: