Gwen and her Music Survey.........

legsieloveslamb

BaG jUnKiE!
Jun 29, 2008
We all like her style and bags now fellow Lambies I think it would be great to know what opinions you all have on her music. What is your favorite song(s) by Gwen either when she was with No Doubt or solo.... it doesn't matter?? I will start with my major faves:

1 Bubble Pop Electric
2 Early Winter
3 Making Out

I loooove her music.

especially the LAMB album.. I could listen to that straight through and not have to skip any songs. The essence of a great Pop Album.

I also looove No Doubt. Have nothing bad to say about anything she has done.

I love both her solo stuff and ND albums. My favorite out of all of them is her solo album The Sweet Escape. I love every single track on that album - something rare for me! From everything she's done, some my fave songs are Wonderful Life, Bathwater, and Just a Girl.

I love all no doubt and gwen solo music... but my ultimate faves are...

No doubt...

1. Artificial sweetner
2. in my head
3. BATHWATER!
4. running
5. underneath it all
6. cool
7. don't speak

Gwen stefani ...

1. 4 in the morning
2. yummy
3. early winter
4. crash

I was trying to make this list even but you know what...there are to many to list...lol!

Please don't kick me out of Lamb land but I'm not really a fan of her solo stuff :sweatdrop: (please don't be mad at me)...and the reason is because I'm a punk/ska/rockabilly girl at heart so I prefer No Doubt's sound to her solo stuff, I certainly don't hate her solo stuff I just prefer the older stuff with No Doubt.

1. Ex-girlfriend
2. Sunday Morning
3. I Saw Red (old school Gwen with Sublime)
4. Don't Speak
5. Let's Get Back

There's lots more that I like those are just a few of my favorites.

I love it all! If I had to choose I'm with lmkhlh2006, No Doubt is my top choice! I hope a reunion is coming... I've heard rumors!!!

1. Spiderwebs (me cell phone ringer)
2. It's my Life
3. Just a Girl
4. Hey Baby!
5. Don't Speak

waiting room- this song describes the mood i am always in. Waiting sucks.
excuse me mr.
artificial sweetener
marry me- fave song while flirting with my ex bf of 3yrs always makes me think of him.
platinum blond life- I was humming this the whole time my bleach was setting into my hair!
rich girl- makes me wanna shop
Magics in the makeup!!!! I am a makeup artist and damn that song makes me cry.

I love her music. When I was in high school, I skipped my prom to see No Doubt. Still don't regret it!

Favorites:
Wonderful Life
Orange County Girl
Danger Zone
Magic's in the Makeup

Also, I think Return of Saturn is so underrated. It's my favorite ND album by far.

Very nice all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tup: I love Platnum Blonde Life too VERY much!!!! And It's My Life should be my theme song for today. I'm having a bad day, lambie's. Stress and Drama! Sniff sniff :sad: