guys.. would you buy from this seller?

Miss Sooky, I don´t understand what you mean. I´ve registered my self here , because I wanted to get last year a Fendi Spy Bag in metallic. I wanted to place a bid on that Marc Jacobs bag and I am living in France.I didn´t won that bag.When seller medhanit won that bag, I have contacted her to ask if she could sell it to me and that is how we got in contact. I have never posted here something to sell items, ore whatever.And I am not a seller on businesses. I have only asked some persons about the Fendi bag and about authenticity.So, please do not make that kind of accuses. I have nothing to do with the seller personally, but I have bought 2 bags from her. The seller medhanit84 is registered in Germany, lives there.I live in FRANCE.As I can only notice here, this is just a discussion I don´t want have to do it. I have bought from that seller and I was very satisfied.I wanted to say my opinion, because is not fair what I have read in this forum. An is continuing under a level that is just under mine. That´s all. I don´t have time to get in bigger discussion here. I have trusted that seller and I am just very happy to finally getting that bags. Nothing more ! What´s that philosophy about grammatical mistakes?!? I have started laughing. Have you thought that perhaps in Europe we learn in english as a foreign language ? In the school, pupils made the same mistakes with verbes , "ORE" ,OR, "go to", "going to". Does it means that we all, only by making the same mistake in a foreign language, are seller medhanit84 ? THIS IS HILARIOUS . And its unbelievable, that I only wanted to share a positive experience and I am ending getting insulted by persons who not even know who I am ?!? Is this a normal thing? I don´t think so.

Jaqueline

Miss Sooky, I don´t understand what you mean. I´ve registered my self here , because I wanted to get last year a Fendi Spy Bag in metallic. I wanted to place a bid on that Marc Jacobs bag and I am living in France.I didn´t won that bag.When seller medhanit won that bag, I have contacted her to ask if she could sell it to me and that is how we got in contact. I have never posted here something to sell items, ore whatever.And I am not a seller on businesses. I have only asked some persons about the Fendi bag and about authenticity.So, please do not make that kind of accuses. I have nothing to do with the seller personally, but I have bought 2 bags from her. The seller medhanit84 is registered in Germany, lives there.I live in FRANCE.As I can only notice here, this is just a discussion I don´t want have to do it. I have bought from that seller and I was very satisfied.I wanted to say my opinion, because is not fair what I have read in this forum. An is continuing under a level that is just under mine. That´s all. I don´t have time to get in bigger discussion here. I have trusted that seller and I am just very happy to finally getting that bags. Nothing more ! What´s that philosophy about grammatical mistakes?!? I have started laughing. Have you thought that perhaps in Europe we learn in english as a foreign language ? In the school, pupils made the same mistakes with verbes , "ORE" ,OR, "go to", "going to". Does it means that we all, only by making the same mistake in a foreign language, are seller medhanit84 ? THIS IS HILARIOUS . And its unbelievable, that I only wanted to share a positive experience and I am ending getting insulted by persons who not even know who I am ?!? Is this a normal thing? I don´t think so.

Jaqueline

I think you probably know why I, and others, raised a question in response to Lee's discovery of your apparent undisclosed link to this seller. I don't understand your points about grammar though I'm afraid.

hmmm pretty suspicious that this miss jaqueline is denying shes seller medhanit84, considering her post was made same day/time that medhanit changed user id to de-luxe shop...

what are the odds?

This was my experience with this seller. Is a very nice lady and as long you don´t have any proves,that the items aren´t original , ore you have been in her apartment, is just not fair to write those things.
Jaqueline[/quote]

Your statement that she's an apartment dweller suggests an odd familiarity.. Considering the seller in question has no sales record. :confused1:[/COLOR]

Crazy!
Even more interesting. The Seller JUST changed their eBay ID. Like that does anything :rolleyes:

Dumbass!

I cant believe eBay allows this seller to stay on eBay to scam the world.

Ugh!

eBay Member User ID History

The box below contains the User IDs that this member has used on eBay.

User ID Effective Date End Date

de-luxe-shop Jun-17-07 Present

medhanit84 Feb-23-06 Jun-17-07

HRrrmmm...I just checked and from this post you said you won a MJ bag http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/please-authntifie-this-97325.html#post1896399
And the winner is medhanit84 -->http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=330079724926&rd=1&rd=1 so apparently you are the seller in question. Wow......from looking to buy a Fendi and MJ to selling 6 new MJ, 2 Fendi Spy and 2 Balenciaga:confused1:. I don't know if these are real or not but too many red flags.... lol OK at least we know it's not a hijacked account. :sneaky:

Hmm... how did I miss this??! Good detective work, Lee! :tup:

Her post was soooo :hs:(woohoo, got to use the new smiley)!

:rolleyes: