Guys with Trevi

The Trevi is just way to feminine in my opinion there is just nothing slightly masculine about it. I know none of my male friends whom would normally carry a purse would carry this bag. I am going to say no way!

I am very girly when it comes to clothes and purses. However, I personally will not buy a Trevi. I do like how it looks, but I think it just doesn't look 'right' on me when I try one on. The pleats and curve are a little too much! (and this comes from a guy with two Chanel flaps! lol)

LoVeinLA said:
Here is my wonderful hubby (together for 10 years)... 6 feet and 195 lbs carrying the PM. I call this love when he models a bag. He calls it extortion.

(He just walked the dog, so not his best outfit. haha) Enjoy!

Haha! He's a good sport but the Trevi is definitely not working for him.

Hi, Are there any guys that use the Trevi? What are your thoughts on the bag being used by a guy? My friend wants to know. Thanks. xx

Here is my wonderful hubby (together for 10 years)... 6 feet and 195 lbs carrying the PM. I call this love when he models a bag. He calls it extortion.

EWxtortion all right!! Good for him to do that for you.. But honestly the Trevi is just way to feminine (I'm one to talk, using Speedys or Jumbo Flaps) but I personally wouldn't get one... your friend will just simply put it at the back of his closet.. Just like my poor Chanels.. thinking that I had the guts to rock them, but honestly it is really hard when you are carrying a very feminine bag... But if he has the guts, unlike me and is able to rock it, good for him.. and well I guess its up to him, but I will streongly say no IMHO... He should really get the Nomade Sac Plat though.. (so much more unisex and stylish for that dapper gentleman)

Trevi I think is too feminine for a man to pull off as the shape / pleating / structured look of it is a bit too purse-like to be pulled off a unisex. The sac plat on the other hand I consider a unisex bag!

EWxtortion all right!! Good for him to do that for you.. But honestly the Trevi is just way to feminine (I'm one to talk, using Speedys or Jumbo Flaps) but I personally wouldn't get one... your friend will just simply put it at the back of his closet.. Just like my poor Chanels.. thinking that I had the guts to rock them, but honestly it is really hard when you are carrying a very feminine bag... But if he has the guts, unlike me and is able to rock it, good for him.. and well I guess its up to him, but I will streongly say no IMHO... He should really get the Nomade Sac Plat though.. (so much more unisex and stylish for that dapper gentleman)

Hahaha...Nomade sac plat is mine mine mine!!!! What happened to your Chanels? Just sell it back on Rue La La or something lol...how about the boy Chanel? It seems more boxy so why not that? :smile:

Hahaha...Nomade sac plat is mine mine mine!!!! What happened to your Chanels? Just sell it back on Rue La La or something lol...how about the boy Chanel? It seems more boxy so why not that? :smile:

haha i got the Black RTeissue in 227 GHW... its just too pretty to sell.... it is now sitting on the top shelf of my closet... Its still got some stuff in it when I first used it, for grocery shopping LOL... I have been conswidering the Boy Chanel, obviously the larger one.. Best of luck to you.. and make sure do a refve3al on the Nomade Sac Plat... :biggrin:

If your friend is interested enough to ask for opinions, I predict that he will buy it anyway- regardless of what we say here. I think people should buy what they like. IMHO, life is too short to base personal decisions on popular opinion. Happy shopping.

Congratulations ! You have a great husband. The Trevi is a great bag.aybe he is not wearing the correct outfit. :smile:

hahaha..the size was definitely too small for his build lol...

Thank you. He really is the greatest guy! As for his outfit, the bag made him look better. Haha.

He is!

The Trevi is just way to feminine in my opinion there is just nothing slightly masculine about it. I know none of my male friends whom would normally carry a purse would carry this bag. I am going to say no way!

How about the GM size?

I am very girly when it comes to clothes and purses. However, I personally will not buy a Trevi. I do like how it looks, but I think it just doesn't look 'right' on me when I try one on. The pleats and curve are a little too much! (and this comes from a guy with two Chanel flaps! lol)

Did you try on the GM size?

No way, I don t even like speedy on a guy

Well, I can imagine a guy carrying the Trevi GM but the pm would look kind of awkward IMO.

yeah...the GM is huge..

Haha! He's a good sport but the Trevi is definitely not working for him.

hahaha..yeah

Trevi I think is too feminine for a man to pull off as the shape / pleating / structured look of it is a bit too purse-like to be pulled off a unisex. The sac plat on the other hand I consider a unisex bag!

hmmm....true:smile:

haha i got the Black RTeissue in 227 GHW... its just too pretty to sell.... it is now sitting on the top shelf of my closet... Its still got some stuff in it when I first used it, for grocery shopping LOL... I have been conswidering the Boy Chanel, obviously the larger one.. Best of luck to you.. and make sure do a refve3al on the Nomade Sac Plat... :biggrin:

You should use it as a crossboy sling or something? Yeah the boy chanel larger one is something cuz i tried on my mom's boy chanel in navy blue and i loved it!!!! I want soo many things i cant decide and im about to die...papertiger told me to make a list and it has gone over 2 pages of all the designer bags i want :sad::cry:

If your friend is interested enough to ask for opinions, I predict that he will buy it anyway- regardless of what we say here. I think people should buy what they like. IMHO, life is too short to base personal decisions on popular opinion. Happy shopping.

Thanks for your support! He wants to know lol...:smile:

YOU HAVE A GREAT HUSBAND!!!! i gotta find myself one and make him do stuff like this:smile: