Guys with Louis Vuitton Addictions

LouisVDon

Aug 18, 2008
Hey everybody, I know i'm new here, but I was just wondering how many guys are on TPF. I know I have an addiction to Louis Vuitton, i dream about it all day, and find myself logging on to Vuitton.com and eluxury dozens of times in a day. How many other fellas are on here that love the Louis? Also, what is your one favorite piece that you could not live without? I would have to say my pair of Evidence sunglasses. Ladies come on in and let us know if you know any guys that are addicted to Louis Vuitton.

Yup, I'm hooked, I keep saying that I should really deactivate my TPF account lol ... LV is too addictive :cursing: ... It's worse than smoking haha!!!

On another note, my favourite item is probably my Damier Geant Canvas Archer (Terre) :tup:

Welcome aboard! :biggrin: I've been on tPF for quite a while now... and the members here are just amazing. I've made tons of friends... My LV addicition started in '07 and since then I have acquired 17 pieces. I love them ALL... but I guess my favorite is my Manhattan GM. I don't use it very often, probably 5-6 times at most... I love taking it out of the box and staring at it. I got it last winter... it's a beautiful bag.

I haven't really shopped too much at LV recently... I am saving a bit of money for a few purchases for later this year.

Welcome on board.... I would not say that I am an LV addict... perhaps I am in denial....

Hey LondonSoho you are so in denial and I'm not talking about the river in Africa, lol. To even be registered on a forum dedicated to Louis Vuitton I think pretty much makes you an addict. Hey we all are, lol. I see nothing wrong with it, great to find so many other people like me.

Welcome aboard! :biggrin: I've been on tPF for quite a while now... and the members here are just amazing. I've made tons of friends... My LV addicition started in '07 and since then I have acquired 17 pieces. I love them ALL... but I guess my favorite is my Manhattan GM. I don't use it very often, probably 5-6 times at most... I love taking it out of the box and staring at it. I got it last winter... it's a beautiful bag.

I haven't really shopped too much at LV recently... I am saving a bit of money for a few purchases for later this year.

Wow 17 pieces in a year!! You have been killing it on the shopping tip. I've been addicted to LV since about 04' but I don't think I have 17 pieces. I have never counted actually but If i were to guess i'd say around 15 pieces. The Manhatta GM is tight!! Nice selection

Wow 17 pieces in a year!! You have been killing it on the shopping tip. I've been addicted to LV since about 04' but I don't think I have 17 pieces. I have never counted actually but If i were to guess i'd say around 15 pieces. The Manhatta GM is tight!! Nice selection

Haha... I love shopping at LV, it's fun. I love your sneakers... I wish I could talk myself into getting LV shoes. Hmm?

My name is Mitchell and I'm a Louis Vuitton addict. :P Someone posted that in an earlier thread and I almost fell over laughing.

I have liked LV since 2005 and my favorite piece.....hmmm.... My Taiga Agenda MM because I use it constantly everyday and nobody ever notices that its LV. I love that its so understated and simple yet functional. Its keeps my entire life together- bills, checkbooks, receipts, cards, schedule... I really can't leave home without it.

:welcome2:

im another LV addict and a staunch fanatic. at the moment my #1 fave is the Camo Treillis. but i really couldn't live without my collection. there are quite a few of us in here. you might want to check out and join the LV Boy's Club > CLICK HERE

Hi there, My name is STe and I'm addicted to Louis Vuitton as well... mmm to other luxury brands as well actually :P

Just like Mitchell, I fell for LV in 2005. My (ex) girlfriend was the one who introduce me to LV.

I LVoe all of my LVs and I don't have any favorite item from my LV collection. Coz for me, if I buy it means I LVoe it ;)

VUITTON_BOY
www.friendster.com/lvholic

Another male LV addict here!

I've been a member of tPF since March of 2006, and a LV addict since... 2005? My favorite piece? I'd have to either go with my T&B Cles or Keepall 45.

Guess im semi-addicted, have a lot of the small leather goods. I am always looking. I would be interested in LV jewelry if it wasnt so out of wack with reality. I also liked Johns brown toke cap last year, but 350 seemed a little to pricy for me