Guys Who Love Lv Thread!

aluminum_siren

BENZLVSUPREMEHERMES FAN
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Any guys on here who love LV? I think I've only seen 3 guys on here, which is understandable, as this is a PURSE forum.

My fellow males, I'll start with some questions and you can answer them too!

1) How did you get into Louis Vuitton?

My aunt is crazy about LV. So she brought me a Monogram Glace wallet, the zip around one, for me in high school during my junior year (11th grade). Then I dated a girl during senior year who was obessed with it and also had the means to fulfill her LV 'needs'.

2) How old were you when you started buying Louis Vuitton? (or receive them as presents) What was your first Louis Vuitton piece?

Like I said, I got the Glace wallet as a present in 11th grade, when I was 16. I purchased my first LV piece during the same year, a Monogram canvas Reporter PM, which retailed for $375 back then. :Push:

3) Why do you like Louis Vuitton?

Their bags are just so well made. They really can take a beating. The style is slick. I gotta admit at first I got it just because they were status symbols, but now I really do like them!

5) What pieces do you currently own?

Let's see.

a) Mini Monogram (Lin) Rope messenger

b) Damier lining macintosh trench coat in dark navy blue

c) Monogram Canvas Carryall

d) Tobago bifold wallet in black

e) Epi soft briefcase in black with silver hardware

f) Damier Geant Archer

g) Baroda cashmere scarf in gray/black

h) Nomade Robusto briefcase in Tan (I just got this, don't know if I should keep it, it's wayy too much!)

i) Taiga Saratov GM in Grey

j) Monogram Reporter PM (still have it!)

k) Nomade Fortune Keychain in black

l) Monogram Canvas Playstation Portable case

m) Monogram Denim Footing Sneaker

n) Monogram Glace sandals (the cris-cross version w/ the back strap)

o) Monogram Canvas Keepall 45

I think there might be more but I can't think of anything right now.

hey! i'm a male too! lol!

2) How old were you when you started buying Louis Vuitton? (or receive them as presents) What was your first Louis Vuitton piece?
well i was looking for a new wallet, and my parents bought me a long damier wallet, dunno what it's called exactly. before then me and my parents didn't really like louis vuitton, didn't know what is so great about LV (and didn't really care either LOL!). that was when i was 18. used to like other brands, but too many people have other brands so they are not that special.

i'm not gonna say well made, coz i haven't put my LV stuff into test modes. LOL! and i'm not gonna to.
i like lv mainly because their status symbol, and i like their styles.
1. damier long wallet - whatever its called
2. monogram glace wallet
3. jeans keyring in gold
4. rio thongs
5. damier loafers in black
6. damier geant messenger terre
7. monogram wapity for my digital camera case
8. monte carlo mocassin in brown
9. monte carlo mocassin in white
10. damier geant albatros in black

i think that's a lot already... have to stop spending now LOL!

I used to go to the mall a lot with my sis and saw a lot of Monogram Canvas bags. I really liked the design. So I went on eLux and ordered a Pte. Cartes Simple.

I think I was 17?

The quality/crafstmanship.
Designs and shapes of bags are awesome.
I love what LV stands for in the world of luxury.

Don't feel like listing... just look at my collection thread. :P

i got my first lv pice when i was 16 it was a monogram pochette cles i lost it
ive always been ito fashion and got into louis vuitton the first time i steped a foot inside a store i was just mesmerised and i don't feel like listing stuff right now eather but im getting a damier geant mage next friday:yahoo:

I was interested about fashion and design a long long time ago probably always I might say and Louis Vuitton was always my favorite then when I saw in a LV shop the first piece IRL (speedy) I was adicted

I was 18 and I bought my wapity, in Paris

Because the history the brand has and the way they keep on inforcing it until nowadays the design and craftmanship is flawless and it is just pure elegance

monogram wapity, monogram billfold, monogram danube, speedy 35, damier pocket agenda.
A lot more to come :yes:

Not sure how I got to like LV, but I did recently find a 1987 catalogue I had gotten back then, so that must have been the start. Im pretty sure I wanted hard sided luggage at that time, but my financial picture changed as did my splurging, thus nothing was bought untill 2001, when I purchased a mini agenda.
Added a mens wallet in 2003, and just recently a pocket organizer. At first I felt a little funny carrying LV, but decided I like it, and thats all that counts. It looks classy and timeless. With eluxury and this forum, I know I will be adding items on a regular basis. My most recent purchase=

Attachments

• IMG_0720.JPG
    IMG_0720.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 268
wow that cool :smile: B nice to a guy who loves designers garments. The guys in my life are either law, engineering, architecture and commerce guys who have no interests what so ever even though they have great jobs LOL

I'm a 20y old guy from Belgium!
Few guys in here, but only the best:supacool: !

1) How did you get into Louis Vuitton

Mother and friends

First LV piece: montsouris at 13

It's strong & trendy + timeless

Keepall 45 wth strap
Keepall 50
PTM ronde
Cles vernis red
Cles Groom
Porte-cartes
PTMplat Multicolore
Montsouris GM
Cles Panda
Large damier wallet
Pochette acc. (don't even ask... just like it but don't use it :sad:)
Taiga box change wallet
to come next: damier bastille & poch acc mini damier + ptm plat damier

:hysteric: