Guys owning LV Speedy 30 - Need ur opinions!

Unless you work at MAC or own the company, I don't think any of the vinyl/cloth Louis bags will be appropriate. You're better off with a briefcase in Taiga or some other appropriate material [or something business-like from *gasp* Coach].

i think taiga is so hot. i like how understated it is with lv.

i personally think the speedy looks odd on a guy, and i'd do a double take if i saw a guy wearing that. i love the picture of your bf with the speedy bamalsch13!!! that was good =) we should start a thread with our sig. others holding our lv!!!! i'd probably have to catch my bf sleeping standing up and photoshop the bag in to ever get that to happen!!

the only speedys i have is a Cerise or a Multicolor...
so i asked him to hold the cerise and I had to BEGGG him to even put it near him..he woudlnt get up or hold it on his arm or hand..(hes got that manly complex)

View attachment 286963

^^^This wins. Anywho, if you want the Speedy because it will satisfy YOU, then do it. However, if you want to look cool/attractive/professional, go with something else. Fashionistas will stare in a bad way, most guys will laugh or give you wide berth and employers will probably frown. As I said before, though, if you're the boss of everyone and you don't care what others think, then do what you want!