Guys/Men’s Chanel Club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Although Chanel does not come to mind when you think of menswear, they do make some great things for guys. I would love to have a thread full of guys with their Chanel showing us all how its done! i will post my cardigan soon :smile:

2. Since I've been looking forever, is the cardigan a mens cardigan or tailored womens one? Also if you don't mind me asking, how much was it? Feel free to pm me if you do not want to post! :biggrin: I can't wait to see!

3. It is a mens one from 2007, they generally sell for around the same as womens, except karl doesnt design them very often, i think prefall 2011 was the last collection to have one, a chunkey green cashmere one

4. Hey all!

To all my men and gender nonconforming peeps out there wearing Chanel, this is a space for you to show off your bags, mods pics, and all things Chanel.

It’s time for one.

I just purchased my first Chanel! Super pumped.
    46854A27-DF9E-48B4-89C8-9402B33C260C.jpeg

Mypurse78, Kuschelnudde and Law like this.
  5. Is yours the wallet or keyholder?

These are my only two Chanels for now.

Attached Files:

6. Have you searched? We have guys posting in here relatively often :yes:

:welcome:

7. Indeed! I did. Figured it would be great to have a thread for it.

8. Correct me if I am wrong, but I never found a "guys with Chanel" thread after all these years? Hermes has one and it's been constantly updated. I have seen so many nice photos with guys showing off their incredible Hermes finds. I know Chanel is also popular among guys, especially after Pharrell Williams became an ambassador...... so let make this thread a thing?

9. I agree this is a great idea!

10. Yeah, excellent idea. Before my boy-purchase I researched this forum and didn‘t really find many posts from Chanel guys. Will posts pics later.

For starters: what got you all into Chanel?

11. #11 Dec 9, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    For me, it was maybe 5 years ago when I spotted a young woman with a dark brown 227 aged calf reissue paired with a super casual outfit.

I always admired their tweed fabrics but as a man I couldn’t exactly wear their clothes so their leather goods was my way in the door.
    Soon after I downloaded the Chanel app and searched for my ideal bag while looking at what was available with each season.

After 3 years Chanel released my ideal bag and I called all the stores in my country to track down the only one allotted to Canada.

12. ^ Please bless us with a picture of that very special bag!

13. I don’t have any recent photos but I’ll take a mod shot to give a better idea of it. I just have this picture I took last year while admiring it.

Attached Files:

Adrian Ho, Mypurse78 and Kuschelnudde like this.
  14. I look forward to the mod shots from everyone!

15. Mod shot from 10 minutes ago.

Attached Files:

Adrian Ho, Hdream, MahaM and 12 others like this.