Guys.....I need a hug......

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
This morning, I found 2 small marks on the GST that I just got yesterday:wtf:!! It looks like the leather on the edge of the bag has started to peel! I went back to the boutique, the SA said it was normal, its just the sewing mark:sad:. I wanted a exchange, but they didn't have any left, so I have to wait till they receive the new stock to get my new GST.

Ahhhhh~~my heart is broken....I don't know how this happened:cry::cry:?!?!?!?!And why me?!?!?!

bb, you are lucky that they let you exchange, a few months ago I got a white patent classic flap bag from the Chanel Sydney boutique, later that day I found a bad loose stitch on the bag and asked for an exchange and guess what? THEY WOULDN"T LET ME! They said it is normal. :tdown:You are lucky that they let you do an exchange!

Aw, sorry to hear that! On what edge are the marks? I can't believe s/a's who say these flaws are normal... it's a ploy to retain their commission fees. They know better.

Oh no! What a shame, when it's something you so love. At least you can get an exchange though.. I take it you haven't had it too long.. it would be devastating to be stuck with an expensive bag you've lusted over forever and for it then to be tainted in this way. Perhaps they won't take long, or they'll be able to fetch one in from someplace else...

Thanks, ladies!! You guys are the best!! I feel better now.........I'll go to the boutique with BF tmr, I think I'll use the credit note to get something....I'm REALLY bad at waiting....