Guys.....help me choose.

Aug 12, 2006
Hi guys.

Im planning on a spree in the city on Saturday and will be popping to Louis Vuitton. I have a budget of £600.

Wondering what I should purchase.

I always wanted an LV Keepall 45 or 50 (does anyone know if these would be big enough to hold clothes for a weeks holiday?) and am wondering about getting that, but I also like the Palermo bags - but I have a cabas Mezzo, which I think is a bit too similar. I also like the Carryall after seeing a few celebs with it recently. - Im awful for only wanting what celebs tote. If it's not seen on a celeb, I dont wanna know.

Anyone got any suggestions???? Id really appreciate it. - or if you think there's another bag I should get????

By the way - I cant believe the LV price increases. Im shocked. :yucky:

I have a keepall 55 and love it! I can cram loaddss of stuff in it!

The carryall is cool also, but a bit stiff and small.

I like the palmero but i would recomend a keepall (50 is probably best but try it on in the boutique cos mine is MASSIVE on me!)

Just because its so versitile. I use mine as an everyday bag AND a going away bag. Just stuff a hoody in to pack it out!

:biggrin:

Ethan xox

I choose my Carryall coz it had more structure than the Keepall, but it only holds enuf for a weekend. It's also a great cabin bag~ :tup: for the Carryall, sorry not much help!! :smile: want vs need i guess?

hmmmmm interesting. I dont think I can go for the palermo (or however it's spelt - soz) coz its just too similar to the mezzo - only much more fancy. I use my Mezzo ALL the time!! I do like it though.

Hmmmmmm - carryall, keepall, palerma......quite a dilema for me.

Can I post here again and say Carryall lol? I've just searched threads with pics of the carryall and it makes me want one NOW hehe. My love for it was actually ignited after seeing a pic of Ashlee Simpson with one (sad, I know!)

I don't think you can fit a weeks worth of clothes in a keepall 45 or 50... these are more the size of overnighters or a weekend, max. However, they are great bags!

Can I post here again and say Carryall lol? I've just searched threads with pics of the carryall and it makes me want one NOW hehe. My love for it was actually ignited after seeing a pic of Ashlee Simpson with one (sad, I know!)

Ha Ha little birdy - ME TOO! Was it when she's also carrying a B-Bag? She looked so effortlessly cool in that getup - I got on to LV website to find which bag it was - and it was the Carryall. A perfect gym bag huh!!! xx

The Carryall is very small...probably smaller than the Keepall 45 so you can probably only put a few days' worth of stuff in there. 50 would be better, I think.

argh......changed my mind again.

KEEPALL 50 is at the top of my list at the moment - i saw Hillary Duff with it and it did look so good. Although hers had a lovely patina. How long do you think itd take for the keepall to get a nice patina?