Guy wallet

Have you considered the Adjustable Long Wallet? (Portfeuille Long Modulable) It has so many parts, you can take as many or as few as you need. Graphite.

The Accordéon is cool - is the chain detachable? This may be a factor for you.

If price is an issue, Tanon has everything going for it: it's new, the zipper is on the inside, and it goes with both black and brown. (As a guy I shy away from external zippers on a wallets)

I would suggest going in person to hold and feel them out. You will likely establish a favourite very quickly.

I'll suggest an alternative, the zippy Bleu Infini. I got mine back in August and have used it everyday since. Vernis holds up really well (I'll admit I've dropped it a few times....once onto gravel!!!! But it is still as good as new looking). I love the dark colour of the Bleu Infini but it also has this intrinsic sparkle in the sunlight that is unbeatable. It's definitely more flashy than the graphite, but IMO its not much more flashy than the fact that you're a guy carrying a long wallet. I personal don't care if ppl look and see me (a gay guy) carrying a long wallet, so I wasn't going to worry about picking a conservative colour either. I splurged for Infini bc I couldn't get that colour and that wallet off my mind. It was so worth it !!!! Good luck and enjoy !!! Once you go to a long wallet it's hard to switch back!!!! But your pant pockets will never stretch ;)

Also make sure your passport fits inside so you can use it when you travel !!!

Graphite zippy for sure but have you considered the new long Origami wallet. My SA said she has sold quite a few to men.

It has a lot of well reinforced credit card slots and is extremely praictal!

either the Graphite Accordeon or Graphite Zippy wallet .. They are both different but do you like the chain on the accordeon?
I do. I like the chain. I've been using a mini pochette accessories as a wristlet for over a month now and love the idea and the feel of it which is why I was drawn to the accordion. I have been wanting the zippy wallet for a few weeks now but have been informed that when you keep a lot of coins the zipper doesn't close.

I do. I like the chain. I've been using a mini pochette accessories as a wristlet for over a month now and love the idea and the feel of it which is why I was drawn to the accordion. I have been wanting the zippy wallet for a few weeks now but have been informed that when you keep a lot of coins the zipper doesn't close.

Tough choice! i suppose you'll need to weigh the pros and cons of each if you like both.
The accordion looks pretty cool and the chain gives it a bit of an edge, you know something you'll have stand out! If it is also detachable it would be good too. The zippy is good also, and I've heard you can't have too much coins, my my mom has the mono zippy and she hardly uses the coin section because she can never zip the wallet up! Again, I think if you want it so badly, it has so much card slots its compact.. There's no harm in getting both if you're undecided :graucho: .. unless you don't want to break the bank :P

I am thinking about a similar "problem". Maybe my thoughts and objects of desire help (hope they don't confuse even more ;)

My first choice was the Damier Graphite Zippy. But I am still not sure, if the zipper won't be the weak thing on the long run... any thoughts?

Alternatives would be the Damier Graphite Brazza (I love this design) or the Origami long (ladies collection) which only is available in Monogram or Damier Ebene I think...