Guy having plastic surgery

ChoiJaeYoung

Jan 7, 2017
my friends have been telling me that plastic surgery will make me look feminine?! I am thinking of having Jaw + cheekbone + undereyes eyes and dermatology. What do you think about men having plastic surgery?

I don't think gender should stop anyone from doing what they want to. I know some guys that come out looking more masculine (and 100x better).

This makes me wonder as well. I saw pictures of male patients in many clinics and all of them seem to become handsome suddenly after surgery. Is it really possible to improve skin by having surgery? I mean post surgery care? Or is it photoshopped?

They most likely had dermatology treatments as well for a complete care plan ^^ my skin weirdly became better after surgery despite not cleaning my face for a week?! May be the Korean soft water IDK >~<

They most likely had dermatology treatments as well for a complete care plan ^^ my skin weirdly became better after surgery despite not cleaning my face for a week?! May be the Korean soft water IDK >~<

Really? Which surgery did you have? One of the clinics I am considering doesn't have dermatology centre. Others have it though. I don't know if I should go with the one without dermatology centre. Although they said they can increase my after care routine if I paid a little more.

I had facial contouring and rhinoplasty at Banobagi :smile: my skin was super dry after stitch removal but not a single blemish [emoji28] I had deswelling treatment at their dermatology center and it was pretty good ^^ My friend got discounted skin treatments at the place she did your surgery so it might be worth thinking about.

I had facial contouring and rhinoplasty at Banobagi :smile: my skin was super dry after stitch removal but not a single blemish [emoji28] I had deswelling treatment at their dermatology center and it was pretty good ^^ My friend got discounted skin treatments at the place she did your surgery so it might be worth thinking about.

I have consultation and surgery coming april :smile: I hope everything goes well

Got mine first day of last december - literally nobody hated on me for it and its healing fine so far (obviously i have some worries, but meh)
a competent surgeon will NEVER make you look more feminine either.

What do you think about men having plastic surgery?
I think men having surgery to me is the same as women having surgery. Everyone can go under the knife.
my friends have been telling me that plastic surgery will make me look feminine?!
Surgery "can" make you look more feminine. Depends on what look you ask, what the doctor understand and what he's gonna do to your face

One of the big reasons why I'm reluctant to undergo surgery in Korea is that I think the male aesthetic is too feminine. There have only been a couple clinics I've seen where the after photos show men with actual chins. :huh:

I got rhinoplasty - and again there's really just two standpoints:

1) "Feminine" result - again, this def. won't happen as doctors measure beauty between men and women differently and adjust accordingly. It's like a super basic consideration and I'm sure nobody could possibly **** it up

2) Opinions of others - Don't worry about this, all my friends were happy for me and quote un-quote "admired my courage" to go through with it.

Just be safe and do dozens of hours of research on your operation first! A good person to talk to is K couture.

Reactions: ChoiJaeYoung
I got rhinoplasty - and again there's really just two standpoints:

1) "Feminine" result - again, this def. won't happen as doctors measure beauty between men and women differently and adjust accordingly. It's like a super basic consideration and I'm sure nobody could possibly **** it up

2) Opinions of others - Don't worry about this, all my friends were happy for me and quote un-quote "admired my courage" to go through with it.

Just be safe and do dozens of hours of research on your operation first! A good person to talk to is K couture.
whered u do urs. i did mine at trend

my friends have been telling me that plastic surgery will make me look feminine?! I am thinking of having Jaw + cheekbone + undereyes eyes and dermatology. What do you think about men having plastic surgery?

I'm caucasian guy and I did zygoma reduction . About the cheekbone . My kind of softened a bit and it gives look young but I can not say that I began to look more feminine. But look, usually young men with age become to look rougher and if a child then the most guys we look a little feminine. So the cheekbones Correction gives a little effect of youth and femininity. I do not regret that I did correction of cheekbones. Regarding the jaw. I need 2-jaw because I have an overbite but all the doctors refused to do me a 2-jaw as their notion that my bite is normal and they do a 2-jaw only if you have a strong asymmetry or you have an underbite. But I had asymmetry of my chin. Dr. clipped a little bone , correct my chin assymetry and made genioplasty. But the technic that they use it again applies for Asians. So now I think that either I leave my chin as it or I'll look for a surgeon in another country who will be able reoperation of my chin and do 2-jaw surgery.