Gustto Parina or Kooba Sienna

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to get a new handbag and i am deciding between the Gustto Parina or the Kooba Sienna any suggestions? oh, and also is the Gustto Parina super big because iam only 5 feet tall so i dont want it to over take me!

2. Have you seen/held these purse's in person? My Kooba Paige is very heavy. I'm waiting for new styles of Gustto to come out so I can get something lighter weight. Gustto's are lighter, right?

3. I love the Gustto Parina. Also, in talking about size, it seems a little more 'delicate' in spite of its size. What I guess I mean is for your height it would seem to do better because of its shape. The Kooba Sienna looks more substantial and weighty.

I'm probably making no sense. I can't seem to explain this so that even I can understand it. :smile: Can anybody do better here?

4. I love the gustto. I think it has less of a recognizability factor too which I think is good in this case. It's very light, too.

5. I have the Gusstto Parina and it's very light-weight. It is a pretty big bag, however I love big handbags. I use it as a shopping tote. The bottom is 17" wide and it's about 15" tall. It's a really cute bag! I would definitely try both bags on first to see which one suits you more.

6. i have to vote for the gustto here as well. :smile: very light but sturdy and beautiful leather. i personally like slouchy and soft leather that forms to your body, so i say gustto.

7. Gustto, hands down.

8. I have both and love both! I have the Kooba Sienna in a tan color and the Gustto Parina in black.

9. i have the gustto parina in brown, and it is a great bag, pretty big, but not overwhelming.
    The gustto gets my vote!

10. Go with the Gustto...I had a Parina not long ago (sold her) and had a Setela Large (sold her too) and I am only 5'3 and they look fine on me. Also, I do agree that Gustto bag's are lighter and I adore the leather on them!

11. I love my Sienna. I am 5'4" and the size fits me very well. It is a heavy bag, though, but worth it. I think the Gustto might have a softer leather and might be a little bigger, so it might be a little overpowering on someone who is 5', but that is my opinion. Get what you like.