GUSTTO confusion

I'm so sad...I received my Setela today and I hate it. Well, not hate exactly...the color is exactly what I wanted (glorious wine!) and the leather is gorgeous, but it's the most gigantic thing I've ever seen. It looks more like a carry-on than a purse. I like large bags, but this one my 22 month old can fit into! I'm so disappointed I have to send it back. I have to check if I can actually...I got it with a discount. If only it was half the size, it'd be perfect! I know I'm probably the lone tPFer who can't post pictures or sell things on ebay! Anyone have any suggestions?

o nO !:sad: im so sorry which size did u get? arent there dif, sizes? maybe you could try and get a smaller one?!

and what do you mean you cant post pics on ebay?

um call them for sure ( i duno where you got it, but call whoever and ask if you can return, or exchange for something else? or credit? if not,,,, um why cant u use ebay :smile:?)

I'm so sad...I received my Setela today and I hate it. Well, not hate exactly...the color is exactly what I wanted (glorious wine!) and the leather is gorgeous, but it's the most gigantic thing I've ever seen. It looks more like a carry-on than a purse. I like large bags, but this one my 22 month old can fit into! I'm so disappointed I have to send it back. I have to check if I can actually...I got it with a discount. If only it was half the size, it'd be perfect! I know I'm probably the lone tPFer who can't post pictures or sell things on ebay! Anyone have any suggestions?

Did you take out the stuffing and try the bag out w/a few things inside? I know the bag is large - but it slouches so much. I know I like BIG bags, so I am in luv w/my setela, but admittedly my bag is less than half full - the top slouches so far down, it doesn't look as large as it does when it's stuffed.

I can't use ebay 'cause I'm a total dummy with posting pictures...don't laugh!!! :smile: I got the large. I took all the stuffing out and tried to squish it down to make it slouch as much as possible, but the top's a little stiff. I got it from label360 so I'll try calling them tomorrow. I know their sale stuff is final sale, but I'm not sure if that includes stuff with a discount code? I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've lusted after this purse for over a month, so I'm REALLY sad! Never thought I'd feel that way about having to part with a purse!

...... I got the large. I took all the stuffing out and tried to squish it down to make it slouch as much as possible, but the top's a little stiff......

what color did you get? that's so strange that the top is stiff - the top of my bag is concave - like it dips down when it's hanging on my shoulder (I don't even have to push it down) - I guess over time & use the bag softens up and gets more & more "mushy". It's too bad that you dont like it - I can't say enough about that bag. I never thought I'd like it as much as I do (I always thought it looked like a bowling bag!!) - it's ended being one of my favorite bags. It's size, shape and weight make it perfect for me to use every day.