GUSTTO confusion

haha holy crap purseinsanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please tell me listt hem off what are the 8 bags :smile:

hehe you are a crazy lady i love it! :smile: i want 5 new bags in 8 days

my best record i think is 3 in a week :smile:

what color BACA did u get? :smile:

Hi guys! ......... Also, I was wondering, if I do go with the Baca, should I get the large or small? The large looks so big to me that it almost takes away from the beauty of the bag---but I need space. ...

Maybe this will help amybs - here's a few pics of Halle Berry w/her LARGE Baca - at least this will give you an idea of how big the large bag is

Attachments

• baca.jpg
    baca.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 62
haha holy crap purseinsanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please tell me listt hem off what are the 8 bags :smile:

hehe you are a crazy lady i love it! :smile: i want 5 new bags in 8 days

my best record i think is 3 in a week :smile:

what color BACA did u get? :smile:
Ohmigod! I've been a member of tPF only about a month or so, and I've seen your posts so often I figured you must be a true afficianado (sp??) when it comes to bags. If even you haven't bought this much so soon, I'm really feeling guilty now! (That's not meant to be offensive, just pure respect!!) The bags I bought:
1) Hayden Harnett Hudson triple strap in Cocoa
2) HH Nico in Chocolate
3) and 4) were two Mercers from HH which I'm not even counting since I have to return them because they weren't exactly what I was looking for.
5)Since I returned the two Mercers I got a HH Nomade instead in Bittersweet!
6) Gustto Baca in Navy Blue which is so dark it looks black, but I still LOVE IT!!!
7) HH Hudson Triple Strap in Cocoa for my mother (does that count? It's not for me!)

Okay, from those Halle pictures I LOVE the big one!!! And Black is good cause you can wear it out at night! i really do love that persa too!! I so wish I could go to the NYC show!!!! I am in Vegas but will be in Chicago all summer, does anyone know if there will be one there at all?.. By the way, I swear I saw the red baca on some website. Go to google and put in baca rust. I think that is what they call it!....

amy..that Baca in the link is in Rust, slush's is in actual Red. I know they look almost the same but the Red is redder by far.

I believe she bought it at a sample sale.

I talked with Kristina at Gustto awhile ago about some odd colors in the Baca, like my Blue and the Seafoam Green I keep hearing about. She said they sometimes makes limited editions of colors specifically for a retailer, like Bloomingdale's in the case of the Seafoam.

I love these different colored ones. In fact there is a Baca in Petrol on Ebay right now, quite unusual.

I love that Rust and might consider one for the Fall.

yea the baca is amazing!!! it is SO light weight and the smaller size holds a TON its very pliable here are pics i took to show the size to ppl and how much it can hold and this is not the large size

this 1st pic you see a giant sweatshirt next to the baca, its a carhartt like XL sweatshirt that i sleep in if its cold its a BIG sweatshirt
151-5190_IMG.jpg

and here is the baca with that giant sweatshirt inside :smile:
151-5191_IMG.jpg

151-5192_IMG.jpg

151-5195_IMG.jpg
:nuts: I love your red Baca, seriously that is one amazing bag!

Yea, I guess it is more red. I have spoken to Kristina a Gustto too....Don't you love her? She's is so full of information and doesn't act annoyed at all. I want a baca and a persa and will not rest until I have them both! Wouldn't mind that new Jimmy Choo either...;)

It was songofthesea. She is a teacher and busy ending the school year. She said she would get pics to us after school is done.

I cannot wait to see it. She said it looks alittle like the petrol Baca on ebay but a nicer green.

^Oh yeah... I remember now. I've been busy at work too, so I'm having a hard time keeping everything straight! :smile:

I saw the petrol one on eBay too, and wondered if it was the same as seafoam...

I've too been biten by the Baca bug. Been wanting to buy a Baca for the past week, but have been confused as to whether to buy the Big Baca, or the (regular sized) Baca. I am 5'5, and weigh about 145. Almost every online retailer gives a different size. The Gustto website is of no help. Sigh.... Everytime I go into Saks, or Neiman Marcus to try on for size I have SAs all over me. They are of no help. They just want to make a sell. Can someone help me decide? I do want to use it on a daily basis. Also, I'm wondering about the caramel, or deep navy color? Sorry so long.:confused1:

i think the large would be way too big as an every day bag unless you carry a small child in it every day,,,,

I am 5'5 and weight like 6 of you (haha not really but def way more then you) And i have the reg size one and it holds a ton (see my pics above and thats stuffed with a giant sweatshirt)

There is totally more then enough room in the reg size for anything you could ever need i cant imagine WHAT the large size is used for,--luggagE? :smile:

either way it hink the reg size is def right for u!

I have also been eyeing up the small baca ever since I saw your's bessie! I found gustto through the kooba forum, and now want to experience the baca!!!