Gustto Baca- protector/conditioner?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi I am fairly new to purchasing higher priced bags (must admit it's addicting:drool::P). But now I am scared of them getting ruined. I know that a lot of other Threads have posted opinions on what's good for LV/ HERMES etc.

But what about Gustto... I really want to protect my Bacas. And I also have one that needs a little lift me up (faace lift ;) color wise... Any suggestions. With this brand. TIA

2. I use Wilson's Leather & Suede Protector spray on my leather bags (even the smooshiest, gushiest types of leather; like Gustto's leather!). If you do a search, you will see many posts about this spray. Tons of PF'er swear by the stuff! I just recently started using it, and now I don't want to leave the house with a leather bag unless I have sprayed it with this stuff!
    It doesn't alter the color, texture, or shine at all, but makes it water and stain-proof. If you don't have a Wilson's near you, you can buy it online @ $8/bottle.

3. I second that^!

4. I've used Wilson's as well with good results. Another one of my favorites is the Apple Guard line. I think I saw a thread on deals~n~steals that leatherstuff.com was having a sale on it.

5. ^^^Yep me too, just used it on a large caramel Baca.....no problems, use it on all my bags...great stuff!

6. Thanks...for all your suggestions. I know my Gustto appreciates it:hugs: