Gussto Seleta deal at Delcina

ankorchick

Apr 16, 2007
Is there a problem with the Delcina checkout? I tried to make a purchase and a security warning popped up on my computer. It said the site was trying to re-route me to another site and that was a security hazard. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks!

loveitwantit

May 10, 2007
California
Is there a problem with the Delcina checkout? I tried to make a purchase and a security warning popped up on my computer. It said the site was trying to re-route me to another site and that was a security hazard. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks!
Ankorchick, I don't think its a problem. I've ordered there before and never had a problem with abuse. They're very friendly and on the up-and-up. I think when u r checking out it's taking you to a secure site/url (as long as it has the http(s) on the url...the (s) is for secured line)...u should be fine.

BTW, i'm so glad I found PF. I always thought I was a savvy shopper, but you've made me even better.:yahoo:

ankorchick

Apr 16, 2007
Thanks for the info. I guess I should be glad I ran into that issue because it kept me from buying, yet another, purse!

jadejett

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Toronto, Canada
I had a lot of problems using their server too. So much so that it cost me a bag that was a great deal. The Hayden Harnett Havana. They're definitely losing business as a result of their computer problems. However, if you call them directly, they're great to deal with. Jean was very helpful. :yes:

I'd say next time there is a deal, just call them directly and place your order over the phone.