gunning for a lily! (my first full-sized coach purse)

dragonette

Jessica Val
O.G.
May 16, 2008
sorry, no pictures this time but just a little news:

i'm taking the plunge! watching all the auctions for a black medium lily over the next 9 days and i will snag one of them for sure! :yes:

i have carried one in a boutique and it was :heart:. there are days when i do need to carry more than one of my pouches can hold, and what better than a lily to do it with? :nuts:

wish me luck! :sweatdrop:

Good 4 u Jess !!!
I hope u win miss lily, i really like em but 2 bad she's a lil bit 2 heavy for me. I'm waiting for the good news from u :nuts:

Good luck getting a Lily to add to your collection. I can't wait to see modelling pix. Gee, this forum has the power to encourage a lovely delicate girl like you to get a bigger bag and made with all leather. That's a big change from your pretty flirty light siggy pouches.

So, here's the drilldown picture to gain perspective. Coach Lily Style #11150:

Wowee :faint:! No doubt it is a gorgeous bag. The details and the hardware is so pretty and I love the slouch. Unfortunately, I would be too afraid to carry this due to its weight and I'm bigger than you.

Here's the medium lily drilldown, style #11625:

11625_d1.jpg

This looks lovely too. This is probably the one you want instead of the one above, but in black.

Take care,

Last edited:
thank you, chaz, luvsbags&shoes, and t-girl! :heart:

you're right, t-girl, the medium black is what i'm after. the XL is way too big for me! :yes: the only problem i have with the weight is that shipping is going to be a killer! :nuts: thanks for adding these lovely lily pics to the thread! :tup:

You're welcome Dragonette! :welcome: I can see you carrying the Medium Lily around but probably more of the lighter colour shown above since you're light-skinned, but, hey, there's nothing wrong with owning two lilies, eh? ;)

I hope the shipping won't be too expensive for ya!

Take care,

t-girl, you are such an enabler! :heart: i will start with the black and see how it goes. :biggrin:

baglady, thanks sweetie! i know i will love it! :heart: the weight of the lily will also be good incentive for me to get back into yoga! :roflmfao:

Yay, another medium Lily lover!!! I love mine, and its just the perfect size for us "little people!" It will look FANTASTIC on you, I know it! Good luck and I'll keep an eye out for any good ebay listings for you.