Gunmetal or Black SWORD Volterra leather Jacket???

chanmutt

Sep 11, 2006
I can only keep one. Scored both on sale but the black cost $105 more. I live in sunny S. Florida so I'm wondering if the gunmetal is a better choice? :confused1:
I don't have any leather jackets, this is my first.....

So WHICH ONE? I only have a couple days to decide! thanks:shrugs::smile:

sorry, i can't seem to figure out how to add pics. I only have 2 days to decide between these jackets... could someone help me out with posting pics and opinions??
thanx!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I personally like the gunmetal, especially if it's always going to be warm out, but black is always classic. Can't go wrong with either -- good luck making up your mind!

Attachments

• SWOR-WO19_V1.jpg
    SWOR-WO19_V1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 575
  • sword2000010192_201x396.jpg
    sword2000010192_201x396.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 891
thanks so much for the help with posting pics! Yeah, i feel like gunmetal might be less severe for Fl. but then i keep thinking about how cute summer dresses will look topped with a black leather jacket.

hmmm... is black worth $100 more because it's that much more useful? what will grey NOT go with?

:confused1::wtf::shrugs::woohoo::P

I agree that black is more classic and neutral. I guess the question is, for me even the silver one is a stretch money wise. Is this really the perfect most incredible jacket in the world in black?
Because if I do get it in black i may never be able to afford another peice of clothing again!:nuts:

I know black will go with every outfit and I would even wear it with brown and blue. But will gunmetal work basically the same? I'm guessing it won't go with gold toned outfits or gold belts...but will it work with brown, colors, prints?

I only have 2 days to make this decision! THANX!!!!

I personally prefer the gunmetal (coming from someone who got her first leather gunmetal jacket). I think the grey is just as versatile as the black. And it's less severe.

i think for your first leather go for the black. it's classic and you'll most likely get more use out of it. i have three leather jackets and my go to jacket is hands down my black leather.

My first leather jacket was black and it's still the one I wear the most. I do love the gunmetal though, so I guess it depends on your wardrobe. Have you tried pairing it with your favorite outfits to see if the color matches with most of your clothes? I can't really see it with browns or golds either, but anything else should look fine. Of course if you're not sure about the style of either jacket - don't force yourself to keep something you will later regret having spent money on.