Gunmetal or Black Kristin Hobo? I can't decide!

StupidLamb

May 21, 2010
I love the gunmetal but worried about caring for it. I haven't had any metallics yet. But it's so pretty! I can't decide between that or the black. I feel like the gunmetal is more unique. What do you guys think?

I have the black Kristin hobo (older version) and I love it. I'd love to get the new gunmetal, but I am worried about the metallic. I had the gunmetal Alexandra last year and the gunmetal started peeling after just a month or so. They did let me exchange it for the black hobo, but I really did love having a metallic bag. I'm debating getting the gunmetal Kristin...I just got the $100 off $300 coupon yesterday so that might help me make my decision!!

Black has light baby blue lining and the Gunmetal (saw it today) has this really bold aqua blue lining, loved it! If you already have a black bag, go for the gunmetal. Also I want to say, don't recall hearing about issues with the Kristin metallics.

I vote for gunmetal as well; the color is more unique. Don't get me wrong- I love a black bag too (used to be all I would buy/carry)...but Coach makes tonsss of black bags, and not as many in the metallic colors.