~gunmetal hamilton quilted satchel christmas present (mom~enabling!)~

lubbtoshop

~live, laugh, love~
Jul 6, 2010
so, i have been searching high and lo for the perfect grey bag and when i was home this past week in cali, finally found it at nordie's (but ended up buying it when i got back home to florida!!!) this is my second mk bag in about a month and i am normally a coachie girl, but am loving the mk bags i have found......and, my purse~enabling and loving mom loved her as well, so with no further adieu.....here is my new gunmetal hamilton quilted satchel (and just for for size~reference, it's the size of the small coach sophia) :yahoo:

DSCF3288.jpg

Last edited:
I just posted my reply in the other thread you posted this in, but I need to say it again - for me, that medium size Hamilton is just perfect, and normally I'm not a huge fan of the quilted ones, but again, in the medium Hamilton I think it's beyond stunning.

I always things look prettier when they are smaller - think shoes. They always look cuter in size 5 than in size 12 and I think the same thing is true of purses. :P

GORGEOUS bag, so freaking pretty!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just posted my reply in the other thread you posted this in, but I need to say it again - for me, that medium size Hamilton is just perfect, and normally I'm not a huge fan of the quilted ones, but again, in the medium Hamilton I think it's beyond stunning.

I always things look prettier when they are smaller - think shoes. They always look cuter in size 5 than in size 12 and I think the same thing is true of purses. :P

GORGEOUS bag, so freaking pretty!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks so much, crissy!! i was really liking the tote, but as soon as i saw the satchel, i *knew* that was *the* one! :yahoo:

and lol about the smaller stuff ~ soooo agree about the shoes ~ hehehehe

i will definitely enjoy ~ once christmas comes and it's officially mine :P