*gulp* I Just Ordered This Downtown

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been mourning the loss of my black patent Downtown (due to financial reasons she went on eBay), but I just ordered this beauty to replace her. I LOVE this color.

[​IMG]

2. why the *gulp* ???
    Its GORGEOUS !!!
    I hope you post some photos once you get it...

3. Yeah--why the *gulp*?

That color is amazing--I love deep pinks! (I just ordered the Majorelle in pink!)

It's a fabulous bag--CONGRATS!

4. I love this bag in the patent. I bought it in brown with a wallet at the recent Neiman event.

5. Love it! Congrats! Can't wait for your own pics and modeling shots. Beautiful color!

6. OMG - that's a beautiful bag!! I can't wait to see your photos. Congrats.

7. I love that rich berry color:drool:. Please post pic when she gets there.

8. Congrats on your new purchase! You'll have a nice, bright pop of color for the spring and summer with this one. Post pics when it arrives!

9. just beautiful!!! congrats!!!

10. The color is stunning and looks fab on a downtown. Please post pics once you receive it. Congrats!

11. Congrats on your choice! It is the most beautiful pink of this season.
    I have seen a muse in this color on raffaello network, but I am not sure if it is this exact color or another more violet one. Do you perhaps know the code or original ysl color description of it?

12. it's beautiful!

13. Is it red or magenta? It looks red to me...whatever it is, it's stunning. Take a "gulp" of wine, it's all good!

14. Wow! Beautiful color! I agree--best pink so far.

15. beautiful!
    Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice