Guilty Ebay Purchase

1. I'm feeling a little guilty because I know I shouldn't have bought this because I'm going to Vegas on Tues and needed to save money for the trip. But my hand on the mouse had a mind of it's own! :shrugs:

I'm the new pround mama of a Indigo Vernis Cles. I think the color is so beautiful and I don't think I've ever seen this color on eBay. Not too bad for $160 shipped. (I think) And I just hope it gets to go on Vacation with me!

It's one of those things were if you don't buy it, you'll kick yourself in the :censor: for not getting it! :happydance:

82_1.jpg b0_1.jpg
  2. So cute!

3. lucky you, it is so cute!!!! I know the feeling, I just bought something from eBay that I shouldn't have too. Congrats on the indigo, I totally love this color!

4. That's a nice color...

5. :nuts: Congrats!! Great buy I reckon.:yes: Love this colour.:love:

6. Miyoshi, you did the great choice :smartass:
    Your new baby's so cute and gorgeous :tender:

:greengrin: And it's true as you said >> if you don't buy it, you'll kick yourself in the :censor: for not getting it <<:roflmfao:

7. Gorgeous!

8. Oooh, I love it :yahoo:, indigo is such a beautiful colour & you got a great deal as well!

9. i love this cles. .i think its soo ochic!

10. I always loved this range.

11. love teh color. love vernis

12. I've only ever seen one other indigo vernis item on eBay and it was an agenda. You'll be 100% happy with your purchase. You picked a rare one.

13. Such a gorgeous color. Congrats!

14. Pretty ! I love the indigo colour, it's so nice. And hey, it could have been a bigger item, so don't feel guilty at all ! :graucho:

15. Ah.. guilty pleasures.... congrats- the color is awesome.. Have fun in Vegas and remember "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas""":party:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice