Guilt has caught up with me, once again....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ...yep you read right...

I just scored another groovy the other day, my HG silver lurex groovy... She's a beauty!!! The only problem is- now i have 3 of them... I feel sooo guilty for some reason. I know I'd never give the lurex up, but since DH may experience work issues in the following months, should I end up returning my new pink groovy? I can't make up my mind and need a little help. I love all my groovys but don't know if its a good enough reason to hold on to all of them, especially with my record of getting new bags every month... that may not happen for a while now too, I think I need to return one, but every time I pick up my groovys my heart sinks... but on the other hand it's the right thing to do,,, or is it? can you share your thoughts please?
    [​IMG]

2. if you HAVE to return any- i'd say the black patent- only because your silver lurex one has black on it too- and if it were me- having the black and the silver lurex would make choosing which one to wear too difficult!

3. I am so sorry to hear about your husband's possible work issues in the future! I think I would hold onto it until I absolutely needed the money and then go from there. I think I would give up the black patent first! Every girl needs a pink patent bag!

4. I would hold on to them...the outlet has that cushy return policy that as long as the bag still is NWT's you can bring it back whenever...so until you know for certain, don't overreact. It's always an option, but just sit tight until you know more. And resolve to "be done" for a while...better you keep all three that you love and enjoy them then buying anything else.

But, if it comes down to needing to let something go--I'm with Ghall on this one. The Luxe has black in it and the pink stands alone...letting go of the black patent one wouldn't leave a void.

I'm sorry you're in this situation...but you'll figure it out!! ((hugs))

5. I'm sorry your husband might face work issues. I totally agree with ghall, take back the patent black one. You can always get another black bag someday.

6. awe ,, i am feeling your groove, LOL

i say,,,,,,,keep em all, but i know its not that easy

keep the pink one if you can only keep one

or return all three and get a red one,,,,,,,,,,its HOT, lol

good luck trying to decide

7. My hubby had work issues late last year - that guilt comes from a place of moderation and responsibility, and you shouldn't ignore feelings like that. You may love your Groovy bags, but you love your husband more, so any instinct you have to pare it down a bit should be followed, even if you're not in a pinch right this very second.

Take back the black and do something responsible with the refund - it will make you feel better :smile:

8. i would keep them all since you may have money issues, it would prevent you from getting any in the future. but if one must go, do the black patent

9. I initially said to get rid of the black patent but to be perfectly honest, the one with C's looks busy and garish to me. The black patent looks classier. But the C's one looks fun and whimsical! I'm not really helping, am I?

10. congrats!!

11. well I LOVE the Lurex

12. I am so sorry about you DH but if you feel you need to return any I would return the Pnt black because you have Lurex in black.

Now if you love the bags so much you should keep them and not buy any more for awhile.

13. Sorry your DH is having work issues. Maybe you can do as others have suggested and leave tags on, just in case everything works out. Maybe you wont have to take it back. If you end up having to, I'd take back the black one. Probably gonna be easier to find later too! Good luck, hope things work themselves out!

14. I agree, leave the tags on just in case you have to return one. I'd say let the blk patent go since you love the lurex. (if you had to return one)

15. I agree with letting the black patent go if you have to.