Guilloche or Vintage Gold? Help!

BellaV

O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
Hi all! I am about to buy my first VCA piece (YAAAAY!!!!!) but I am really torn between the guilloche or the vintage 5 motif bracelets? I don’t want to take it off so I want a piece more durable than the MOP (which is incredibly beautiful). Please can anywhere share views on each and pictures if possible? Thanks so much in advance! Best XX

Reactions: ayshaa and 880

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013
Guilloche can more easily show scratches than the original solid gold. I personally would only wear the original VA solid gold daily. With the stone pieces, if they get scratched or the polish wears off, you can have the stones replaced. But you cannot with guilloche. I love the guilloche but would wear it selectively and not daily, because I'd want to keep it in great condition. I actually have the original VA gold 5 motif and wouldn't change it for the guilloche, but it would be nice to have both!

lilpikachu

BTS <3
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
If you were getting a necklace, I would say get the guilloche but because you’re getting a bracelet, go for the VA.

Congratulations in advance! :tup:

PS. Love your diamond pieces!

Reactions: Chivis and BellaV

rk4265

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks so much everyone! I ended up going with a rose gold 6 motif and now wear that with my tennis bracelet on my right arm! Thanks so much! My only issue is I now want to buy the entire Alhambra range ha!
Post pics!