Guilloche or pave Alhambra earrings please help!

Hi ladies I need to put a deposit now to secure either guilloche or a pink gold or YG pave earrings. Which ones do you think will get more use? I have the holiday gmop pendant and the pg pink porcelain pendant, the pg two butterflies pink sapphire pendant so far. Just trying to match without being too matchy.

Thank you!
I think the pink gold pave (or YG) looks gorgeous on you!

Reactions: surfer
ok i literally came to the forum to post this EXACT SAME QUESTION. now i see it has been answered lol.

i originally wanted the guilloche earrings bc i think they shimmer beautifully and my husband got me the bracelet. but they have since sold out from the boutique and i’ve been told it could be anywhere from 6-8 months before they come back. now i’ve started looking at other things to buy. lol.

surfer, any opinions you can share with me now that you got the PG?

for reference the only VCA earrings i own are onyx sweets so i’ve been wanting to upgrade to a vintage pair. i hesitate on the pave PG only bc it’s more than double the cost of the guilloche. if anyone has any new insight for me pls share!!

ok i literally came to the forum to post this EXACT SAME QUESTION. now i see it has been answered lol.

i originally wanted the guilloche earrings bc i think they shimmer beautifully and my husband got me the bracelet. but they have since sold out from the boutique and i’ve been told it could be anywhere from 6-8 months before they come back. now i’ve started looking at other things to buy. lol.

surfer, any opinions you can share with me now that you got the PG?

for reference the only VCA earrings i own are onyx sweets so i’ve been wanting to upgrade to a vintage pair. i hesitate on the pave PG only bc it’s more than double the cost of the guilloche. if anyone has any new insight for me pls share!!

Cherylc I absolutely love it. It goes with everything and I still prefer it over the guilloche earrings :smile: although those are on my list also haha. I don’t think you will regret them!

Thanks so much to all of you!

Here’s the two pics. Today I only took home the pave earrings in rose gold :smile:

I am falling more and more for the 6 motifs. The SA is holding it for me. Amazing how different the GMOP looks from the two sides!

Grateful for all your help so far!!
[/QUOTE]
So gorgeous on you!!! I have Never given much thought to VCA’s necklaces because I’m not really a “necklace girl”... but that 6 motif is blowing my mind! What are the darker stones on there? I was Looking online and found the one with MOP and chalcedony.. but it looks different.

Reactions: surfer
So gorgeous on you!!! I have Never given much thought to VCA’s necklaces because I’m not really a “necklace girl”... but that 6 motif is blowing my mind! What are the darker stones on there? I was Looking online and found the one with MOP and chalcedony.. but it looks different.[/QUOTE]

The YG is mop, gray mop and onyx.

So gorgeous on you!!! I have Never given much thought to VCA’s necklaces because I’m not really a “necklace girl”... but that 6 motif is blowing my mind! What are the darker stones on there? I was Looking online and found the one with MOP and chalcedony.. but it looks different.[/QUOTE]
The wg one has white and grey mop and chalcedony, Yg (what poster has) is white and grey mop and onyx.you can see the different ones on VCA website.

Reactions: GoldFish8