Guess????

That is gorgeous Corries! I love the grain on the leather, it's perfect! Would you indulge me with a photo of all your purses with their matching bags? It must be quite a sight!

It's actually only 5 bags with exact matching purses klp. And one of them is an iphone holder. Here they are, Glazed Goatskin Bays & Beatrice
& Daria Clutches. Ink Blue Clutch will have to join this group soon!

Attachments

• Glazed goats.jpg
    Glazed goats.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Daria.jpg
    Daria.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 35
Wow, I had never really noticed the Daria continental before but it looks so spacious.. more card holders than my long locked too... and not as many as Emmy! This must mean I have a serious gap in my purse family to be filled by an ink beauty?!

Glad you are so pleased with her, the colour is TDF and that photo of your blueberry and beatrice set is just :drool: I wish I could be your Beatrice hobo twin!

That is gorgeous .. I do love the colour A LOT!! Congrats!!

Oh .. & I am a little fuzzy headed these days .. it was the Beatrice messenger I was looking at the other day .. NOT the hobo! I got myself confuzzled as they had the strap done up so the bag looked more hobo-like!

Wow, I had never really noticed the Daria continental before but it looks so spacious.. more card holders than my long locked too... and not as many as Emmy! This must mean I have a serious gap in my purse family to be filled by an ink beauty?!

Glad you are so pleased with her, the colour is TDF and that photo of your blueberry and beatrice set is just :drool: I wish I could be your Beatrice hobo twin!

Yes the continental has many more compartments. They have a cheek sometimes asking the same price for both.
I wish I had a Beatrice twin. i'm fed up being Queen Bea all on my own. I'd rather be one of a pair of Hobos.:shrugs:

I'm also Group Captain Corries on my own with RAF Mabel Messenger. I want a squadron one day..:crybaby:

I have become your twin in one particular instance though!!

But more of that at the weekend!!

That is gorgeous .. I do love the colour A LOT!! Congrats!!

Oh .. & I am a little fuzzy headed these days .. it was the Beatrice messenger I was looking at the other day .. NOT the hobo! I got myself confuzzled as they had the strap done up so the bag looked more hobo-like!

Too busy drooling after Dr Death more like!

I went in on Monday and it was a hoot finding him standing behind the big fairground horse. A bit like the childcatcher in Chitty Chitty BB. Only me in the store again and I felt every move being watched!!

I saw the scarves but they weren't substantial enough. My mum put better round her rollers years ago. £165 for a bit of gauze!!! He should have wrapped it round his mouth and called himself Dick Turpin. Anyway £50 voucher went towards my Inky delight!

Too busy drooling after Dr Death more like!

I went in on Monday and it was a hoot finding him standing behind the big fairground horse. A bit like the childcatcher in Chitty Chitty BB. Only me in the store again and I felt every move being watched!!

I saw the scarves but they weren't substantial enough. My mum put better round her rollers years ago. £165 for a bit of gauze!!! He should have wrapped it round his mouth and called himself Dick Turpin. Anyway £50 voucher went towards my Inky delight!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
Aah, corries, you made my morning...

I think we need to have a Glasgow meet and descend on his shop in force! See how the sweat starts rolling down his forehead...